Re: i need to check my email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by rifleman, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    In news:bd02et$npson$,
    He who doth Slump a lot <> addressed his navel and typed:
    > "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    > an intro and listened as Hebert Joseph said
    >
    >> how can i read my email.

    > Log in.
    > Download mail.
    > Open mail.
    > Open eyes.
    > Read.
    > Close mail.
    > Close eyes.
    >
    > In that order...

    I thought you would have said "From left to Right" or "Out Loud"!

    rifleman, Jun 23, 2003

  2. rifleman

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as rifleman continued:

    > In news:bd02et$npson$,
    > He who doth Slump a lot <> addressed his navel and
    > typed:
    >> "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing
    >> an intro and listened as Hebert Joseph said
    >>
    >>> how can i read my email.

    >> Log in.
    >> Download mail.
    >> Open mail.
    >> Open eyes.
    >> Read.
    >> Close mail.
    >> Close eyes.
    >>
    >> In that order...

    > I thought you would have said "From left to Right" or "Out Loud"!

    That was going to be chapter 2 ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more