Re: I need some recommendation on books for prepair 70-210

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lady, Sep 10, 2003.

  1. Lady

    Lady Guest

    This one's good.

    http://www.bookpool.com/.x/mejp27v26i/sm/073561766X

    It works especially well in conjunction with the 2152 MOC. When you read the
    MOC, you can use this glossary for any terms you are unfamiliar with.

    When you're already familiar with the term, you can use the index to find
    references in the book where you can learn more about the subject matter.

    Lady, Sep 10, 2003