Re: I need materials for 70-216

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by voldar, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. voldar

    voldar Guest

    Just a question: Why don't you try to really understand
    what is DNS, WINS, DHCP, IPSec, NAT etc rather then
    learning answers? My advice: start learning and stop
    memorizing, or else you'll fail other 2 times the exam.
    If you really understand all about network services, 216
    is a good exam but not that hard as everybody think. I
    took this exam, and it is not harder then 215.

    (
    >> Very hard exam. As seems to me, they have recently

    refreshed all
    >> questions in this test. Can anybody send me free links

    to the latest
    >> samples of questions from this test ?? or may be any

    other net
    >> resources about this topic ?
    >> Pls_ help_ me!
    >> Thnx in advance.
    >> e-mail:
    >> *

    >Hello,
    >Here is a great resourse for you to pass your 70-216

    exam. Visit

    --------------

    voldar, Jan 13, 2004

  2. voldar

    rory Guest

    voldar is right, you need to understand the subjects for
    this test, well for all tests really, but for this one
    more than the others. To me it was the hardest exam I
    had ever taken, but by understanding DNS, DHCP, ect. I
    was able to do well on it. Good luck
    Rory

    rory, Jan 13, 2004

  3. rory is right about voldar being right.

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Jan 13, 2004
  4. voldar

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > rory is right about voldar being right.

    Why, you are right!
    JaR, Jan 13, 2004
  5. voldar

    Brat Guest

    I'm always right... cept when I'm wrong

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 13, 2004
  6. voldar

    JaR Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > I'm always right... cept when I'm wrong

    Being from Canada, I rather expected you to lean more to the left!

    JaR
    Thug #49N
    JaR, Jan 13, 2004