RE: I need assistance with my Wireless NIC card

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by TurkReno, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. TurkReno

    TurkReno Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?WmV5YWQ=?= <> wrote in

    > your NORTON firewall or MCAFEE

    That's the problem in itself alone. I've seen crap get past regular
    consumer products, not corporate products, of these two companies and
    you're better off just not even having them on there at all unless you:

    a. look at kiddy pr0n.
    b. have kids (which hopefully doesn't attach to 'a')
    c. are just stupid.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50