Re: I need assistance with my Wireless NIC card

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Michael D. Alligood, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. From what I read, and assuming that you will also try Cari's suggestion,
    it sounds as if your TCP/IP and Winsock stack decided to go on vacation.
    This happens. However, it is very easy to fix. Visit
    http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html and download this tool.
    It takes about 5-10 seconds to work and then reboot. You should receive
    an IP address and be surfing in no time.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 20, 2006

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    TWilliams Guest

    Okay, Thanks.. I will check out that web site tonight.

    Thanks to everyone who applied to my thread. I will let your know the
    outcome. Keep the comments and suggestion coming.

    P.S. I am running Windows XP
    --
    Thanks

    TWilliams, Dec 21, 2006