Re: I need assistance with my Wireless NIC card

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Cari \(MS-MVP\), Dec 20, 2006.

  1. Check that your wireless router is still doing the DHCP allocation correctly
    by connecting the notebook to the router by cable.... can you now connect to
    the internet?

    Go out to a Barnes & Noble or McDonalds or somewhere where wireless internet
    is provided. Can you get a TCP/IP address from one of these wireless points
    (you don't have to pay!)

    At least then we can work out which end is the problem.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    http://www.coribright.com/windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Dec 20, 2006