Re: I Need a " very simple flow chart program"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Michael, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I want to find a very simple and cheap flow chart program.
    > I used a program called Flow.exe, but because a disk drive
    > crashed and I could no longer call the program up.
    >
    > The program is at least 10 or 12 years old, does anybody
    > have the program ? If you do and could upload it I would
    > be gratefull.

    Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the answers
    people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below) READ them, and
    then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.

    I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places to get
    *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.

    Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant, it's
    also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.

    ((U))

    Michael, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Michael

    trout Guest

    Michael wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> I want to find a very simple and cheap flow chart program.
    >> I used a program called Flow.exe, but because a disk drive
    >> crashed and I could no longer call the program up.
    >>
    >> The program is at least 10 or 12 years old, does anybody
    >> have the program ? If you do and could upload it I would
    >> be gratefull.

    > Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the
    > answers people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below)
    > READ them, and then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
    >
    > I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places
    > to get
    > *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
    >
    > Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant,
    > it's also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
    >
    > ((U))

    Which one *was* it? I had looked through a couple of pages of links
    before I packed it in.
    Hey, at least he didn't change his name in the middle of the thread
    this time.
    --
    "I hate when that happens."
    <snip>
    trout, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Michael

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Michael said:

    > <> wrote in message
    >> I want to find a very simple and cheap flow chart program.
    >> I used a program called Flow.exe, but because a disk drive
    >> crashed and I could no longer call the program up.
    >>
    >> The program is at least 10 or 12 years old, does anybody
    >> have the program ? If you do and could upload it I would
    >> be gratefull.

    > Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the answers
    > people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below) READ them, and
    > then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
    >
    > I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places to get
    > *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
    >
    > Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant, it's
    > also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
    >
    > ((U))

    I bet he didn't even bother to check the link I gave at the bottom of this post.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Michael

    Michael Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Michael said:
    >
    > > <> wrote in message
    > >> I want to find a very simple and cheap flow chart program.
    > >> I used a program called Flow.exe, but because a disk drive
    > >> crashed and I could no longer call the program up.
    > >>
    > >> The program is at least 10 or 12 years old, does anybody
    > >> have the program ? If you do and could upload it I would
    > >> be gratefull.

    > > Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the

    answers
    > > people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below) READ them, and
    > > then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
    > >
    > > I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places to

    get
    > > *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
    > >
    > > Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant,

    it's
    > > also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
    > >
    > > ((U))

    > I bet he didn't even bother to check the link I gave at the bottom of this

    post.

    You mean the post below?

    Michael, Jul 31, 2003
  5. Michael

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Michael said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    >> Michael said:
    >>
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the answers
    >>> people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below) READ them, and
    >>> then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
    >>>
    >>> I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places to get
    >>> *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
    >>>
    >>> Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant, it's
    >>> also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
    >>>
    >>> ((U))
    >>> M

    >> I bet he didn't even bother to check the link I gave at the bottom of this
    >> post.

    > You mean the post below?

    Yeah ok, I've only been awake for 2 days :-S

    Brian H¹©, Jul 31, 2003
  6. Michael

    trout Guest

    Michael wrote:

    > "trout" <> wrote in message
    >> Michael wrote:
    >>
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the
    >>> answers people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below)
    >>> READ them, and then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
    >>>
    >>> I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places
    >>> to get
    >>> *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
    >>>
    >>> Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only
    >>> redundant,
    >>> it's also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
    >>>
    >>> ((U))
    >>> M

    http://a-robotics.spsu.edu/documentation/Software/Flow Chart Program AND ART FILES/

    > ((U))