Re: I killed a dude in a boxing match

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Artcinco, Nov 11, 2010.

  1. Artcinco

    Artcinco Guest

    In article <8LQCo.8884$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > We were just reminiscing about "the boxing match" at the Camp between me and
    > this other dude, so I reminded myself.
    >
    > He didn't die at the time, but I caused the dude a serious internal injury.
    >
    > In retrospect, I'm mot happy about it. I've asked another dude to send my
    > sincerest apologies to the boxing dude.
    >
    > You can see me using the same set of boxing gloves in the Getty films that I
    > used to kill the dude. Getty is Number One, btw. Ask any model. It is very
    > difficult to get your work picked up and displayed on Getty. They reject 99
    > out of 100 wubmissions they review.

    More LIES from the FAT UGLY STINKy COWARDLY CHILD MOLESTER

    PiGGy LIEshine is STILL just a USELESS DISEASED UGLY PEDO SHIT who is on
    WELFARE & section 8 and has been living in HELL ever since u MOLESTED
    ALL them little boys u SICK PERVERT'd BIG FAT CANCER'd SLOP ASS &
    USELESS STUPID IDIOTic MORONic PIG FACE'd PEDOBUFFOON and DIRTy Diaper
    Sniffin SMELLy FAT FILTHy STUPID ILLITERATE CHILD MOLESTING BABY RAPEING
    RETARD'd PiGGy
    Artcinco, Nov 11, 2010