Re: I JUST PASSED TODAY !!! WUHUUUUUUU

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by JohnO, Dec 30, 2006.

  1. JohnO

    JohnO Guest

    wrote:
    > YEY GOT MY A+CORE AND A+SOFTWARE TODAY
    > 100 QUESTIONS EACH.... IM SOOOO HAPPPY I DONT HAVE TO TAKE THAT
    > A+essentials next year :)

    Congrats! Although, you have until June 30 to pass the old exam....

    -John O
    JohnO, Dec 30, 2006

  2. JohnO

    Patrick Q Guest

    "ajiez" <> wrote in message
    > Oh really ? I thought u can just take it until before the end of the
    > year. Oh Well, Umm John O can i ask u something ? Did u take the
    > Net+ exam ? How Was it ? Do u know where i can buy cheap vouchers
    > for that ?
    >

    > --
    > --------------------------------- --- -- -
    > Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Beta 6
    > Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    > ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

    I just got my A+ and was thinking about a $112.50 special on some website
    for i-net+ How is that test?
    Patrick Q, Dec 31, 2006

  3. JohnO

    Patrick Q Guest

    "ajiez" <> wrote in message
    > Wow congrats. So its u and me hu got the a+ be4 the end of the
    > year.. I dont about I-net. But Net+ is good cert to put in a
    > resume.. I really dont know I-net is it the same ? By the way do u
    > go to college or any institute ?
    >

    > --
    > --------------------------------- --- -- -
    > Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Beta 6
    > Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
    > ------------------- ----- ---- -- -

    Nope, just self taught with experience and finally got a chance to take the
    test. I just quit my job back in June and am doing computer work full time.
    www.thecomputerguy.bz

    Now I'm concentrating on some training to set me apart from the others in my
    area.

    Pat
    Patrick Q, Dec 31, 2006
  4. JohnO

    JohnO Guest

    wrote:
    > Oh really ? I thought u can just take it until before the end of the
    > year.

    CompTIA recently changed their minds.

    > Oh Well, Umm John O can i ask u something ? Did u take the
    > Net+ exam ? How Was it ? Do u know where i can buy cheap vouchers
    > for that ?

    I've taken it, but it's been a while. Don't know where to get vouchers,
    but Tcat's Network+ study stuff is top-notch. (search tcat and
    Network+...he sells a PDF for a few bucks IIRC.)

    iNet is 'webmastering' to include image file format details, and a
    bunch of other html and related stuff. I took it when it was a beta.

    -John O
    JohnO, Jan 1, 2007
  5. JohnO

    Mister Guest

    On 31 Dec 2006 03:14:51 GMT, ajiez () wrote:

    >Oh really ? I thought u can just take it until before the end of the
    >year. Oh Well, Umm John O can i ask u something ? Did u take the
    >Net+ exam ? How Was it ? Do u know where i can buy cheap vouchers
    >for that ?

    I took the Net+ and it wasn't too hard. Alot of questions on cable
    lengths and network speeds, protocols, etc.

    Keep an eye on the specials they run at the link below:
    http://advanced-technology-group-atg.stores.yahoo.net/itpractesand.html

    Usually they have Net+ for a good price. After Net+ I took and passed
    the Security+.
    I also took and failed the Linux+ exam. I plan to take it again soon.
    I must have taken one of the exams that was made impossible to pass,
    because the multiple choice answers on it did not match any of the
    questions.
    Mister, Jan 1, 2007
  6. JohnO

    Patrick Q Guest

    "ajiez" <> wrote in message
    > what job do u do ? fixing computers ?
    > what training ? cisco ? sorry if i hava a lot of questions
    >

    > --
    > Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Beta 6
    > Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    Repair computers in North Iowa.... self employed.
    for any other questions.

    Pat
    Patrick Q, Jan 1, 2007