Re: I hear two "bep" in my new PC.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John \O\, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. John \O\

    John \O\ Guest

    "Fogar" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have just made to assemble a new PC Pentium IV 800 MHz.
    > I believe it has a problem when I start my PC, in fact after few
    > second I hear two "beep" instead of one in correspondence of the
    > visualization of the RAMin the black screen (1024 RAM).
    > Is everything normal or is there a problem?
    > Then when the desktop is appearing, the desktop disappears for some
    > second in strange way and then it reappears again.
    > What will it be?
    > I have Win XP Pro.
    > Thanks
    >
    > bye Fogar

    From my experience this could be either of the following:

    1) Check that all your PCI \AGP boards are in slotted in correctly...or if
    need be take them all out apart from the graphic card which you will need.

    2) Ensure you have the memory Dimms correctly installed...also does your MB
    support the frequency of the memory you've installed.

    Hope that helps.

    JJ

    John \O\, Jul 11, 2003