Re: I hear two "bep" in my new PC.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Scott Auge, Jul 11, 2003.

  1. Scott Auge

    Scott Auge Guest

    Fogar <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi,
    > I have just made to assemble a new PC Pentium IV 800 MHz.
    > I believe it has a problem when I start my PC, in fact after few
    > second I hear two "beep" instead of one in correspondence of the
    > visualization of the RAMin the black screen (1024 RAM).
    > Is everything normal or is there a problem?
    > Then when the desktop is appearing, the desktop disappears for some
    > second in strange way and then it reappears again.
    > What will it be?
    > I have Win XP Pro.
    > Thanks
    >
    > bye Fogar

    Your machine definately is trying to communicate with you. Since
    there are many types of "beeps", try here to find some clues:

    http://www.mysuperpc.com/computer_assembly/pc_first_boot_common_problems.shtml
    Scott Auge, Jul 11, 2003