RE: I HAVE NO SOUND COMING OUT TO MY COMPUTER

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by sophia mahoney, Sep 15, 2005.

  1. Please coud you help. I have no sound coming out of my computer. t has been
    like this for ages. Im not sure on what to do. Please can you help.

    sophia mahoney, Sep 15, 2005

  2. sophia mahoney

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:23:58 GMT, "sophia mahoney" <SOPHIA
    > wrote:

    >Please coud you help. I have no sound coming out of my computer. t has been
    >like this for ages. Im not sure on what to do. Please can you help.

    Could you be more vague?

    Evan Platt, Sep 15, 2005

  3. sophia mahoney

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:23:58 GMT, "sophia mahoney" <SOPHIA > wrote:

    >Please coud you help. I have no sound coming out of my computer. t has been
    >like this for ages. Im not sure on what to do. Please can you help.

    You may need to run a program that produces sound, or you may need to connect
    some speakers, or turn on the ones you have connected, or install sound drivers,
    or turn on your computer.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

    Barry OGrady, Sep 16, 2005
  4. sophia mahoney

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:47:40 -0700, Evan Platt <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:23:58 GMT, "sophia mahoney" <SOPHIA
    >> wrote:
    >
    >>Please coud you help. I have no sound coming out of my computer. t has been
    >>like this for ages. Im not sure on what to do. Please can you help.

    >Could you be more vague?

    He is doing his best to be vague.

    Barry
    =====