Re: I had 19, now it's 4000

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by iL_weReo, Dec 2, 2010.

  1. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 1, 8:51 am, "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:
    > Someone gave me a router, a camera card and a flash drive. The router I
    > don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera card
    > is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to 4000.
    > I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
    > excited.
    >
    > The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I figure
    > it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive. The
    > only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons at
    > NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the fucking thing in to see what happens?

    Sorry about awl this repeating. There is something wrong with OE
    loader. The problem comes and goes over the last few days.

    iL_weReo, Dec 2, 2010

  2. iL_weReo

    WartRemover Guest

    In article
    <>,
    iL_weReo <> wrote:

    > Sorry about awl this repeating. There is something wrong with OE
    > loader. The problem comes and goes over the last few days.

    No PiGGy...The 'PROBLEM' is with u being a fucking retarded idiot
    --
    "The world has moved on, leaving the non-entity Scott Lifshine in its wake"
    -Greendistantstar

    oWo
    |---|

    WartRemover, Dec 2, 2010

  3. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 2, 3:47 pm, iL_weReo <> wrote:
    > On Dec 1, 8:51 am, "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Someone gave me a router, a camera card and a flash drive. The router I
    > > don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera card
    > > is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to 4000.
    > > I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
    > > excited.

    > > The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I figure
    > > it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive.. The
    > > only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons at
    > > NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the fucking thing in to see what happens?

    > Sorry about awl this repeating. There is something wrong with OE
    > loader. The problem comes and goes over the last few days.

    Obviously my OE is jumping awl over the place. I'm mot on it now.
    Sorry.

    iL_weReo, Dec 3, 2010