Re: I had 19, now it's 4000

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Dec 2, 2010.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 01/12/2010 13:51, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > Someone gave me a router, a camera card and a flash drive. The router I
    > don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera card
    > is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to 4000.
    > I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
    > excited.

    Shame you didn't. I suppose that means you'll be posting more images of
    you stupidly gurning and pointing at your rotten teeth?

    > The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I figure
    > it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive. The
    > only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons at
    > NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the fucking thing in to see what happens?

    Yes plug it in. Then I recommend moving, not copying all your photos
    onto it as it is much more secure. You can then hide the flash drive in
    a jar of honey for security.
    Desk Rabbit, Dec 2, 2010

  2. Desk Rabbit

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 2, 6:07 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > On 01/12/2010 13:51, WeReo_BoY wrote:> Someone gave me a router, a camera card and a flash drive. The router I
    > > don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera card
    > > is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to 4000.
    > > I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
    > > excited.

    > Shame you didn't. I suppose that means you'll be posting more images of
    > you stupidly gurning and pointing at your rotten teeth?
    >
    > > The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I figure
    > > it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive.. The
    > > only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons at
    > > NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the fucking thing in to see what happens?

    > Yes plug it in. Then I recommend moving, not copying all your photos
    > onto it as it is much more secure. You can then hide the flash drive in
    > a jar of honey for security.

    Perhaps a jar that once held honey. Not one that holds honey now.
    iL_weReo, Dec 2, 2010

  3. Desk Rabbit

    Fox News Guest

    In article
    <>,
    iL_weReo <> wrote:

    > On Dec 2, 6:07 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > > On 01/12/2010 13:51, WeReo_BoY wrote:> Someone gave me a router, a camera
    > > card and a flash drive. The router I
    > > > don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera
    > > > card
    > > > is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to
    > > > 4000.
    > > > I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
    > > > excited.

    > > Shame you didn't. I suppose that means you'll be posting more images of
    > > you stupidly gurning and pointing at your rotten teeth?
    > >
    > > > The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I
    > > > figure
    > > > it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive.
    > > > The
    > > > only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons
    > > > at
    > > > NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the fucking thing in to see what happens?

    > > Yes plug it in. Then I recommend moving, not copying all your photos
    > > onto it as it is much more secure. You can then hide the flash drive in
    > > a jar of honey for security.

    > Perhaps a jar that once held honey. Not one that holds honey now.

    Of course u could use a Pickle Jar. u know. Like the one various parts
    from u'r diseased fat ugly ass will be floating in real soon Fat BOi
    Fox News, Dec 2, 2010
  4. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 02/12/2010 20:46, iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Dec 2, 6:07 am, Desk Rabbit<> wrote:
    >> On 01/12/2010 13:51, WeReo_BoY wrote:> Someone gave me a router, a camera card and a flash drive. The router I
    >>> don't think I can use so I'll try to sell that separately. The camera card
    >>> is kinda kewl! I had a 19 photo capacity at 6.1, now it's jumped up to 4000.
    >>> I awlmost smashed the camera onto the ground while inserting it I was so
    >>> excited.

    >> Shame you didn't. I suppose that means you'll be posting more images of
    >> you stupidly gurning and pointing at your rotten teeth?
    >>
    >>> The 4gb flash drive is another thing. I have thousands of photos so I figure
    >>> it would be kinda neat to duplicate awl the photos onto the flash drive. The
    >>> only thing is I don't know how to use it, so I may wind up taking lessons at
    >>> NYPL. Maybe I should just plug the fucking thing in to see what happens?

    >> Yes plug it in. Then I recommend moving, not copying all your photos
    >> onto it as it is much more secure. You can then hide the flash drive in
    >> a jar of honey for security.

    > Perhaps a jar that once held honey. Not one that holds honey now.

    No that won't work. It needs to be a full jar so that the flash drive
    cannot be seen inside there.
    Desk Rabbit, Dec 3, 2010