Re: I had 19, now it's 4000

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by COMMIiT LIEshine, Dec 1, 2010.

  1. In article <ZpsJo.50597$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > Someone gave me a router, a camera card and a flash drive.

    Of course they GAVE it to u PiGGy...likely in exchange for some crack

    Why don't u go to the 'leeberry' and find some 7 year old little boy who
    will show u how to use it after u sit u'r diseased pig ass on his cock

    u are too STUPID to learn how to post...much less use a camera u RETARD

    Be sure to take notice here of Scott Lifshine molesting a little boy:
    http://tinyurl.com/qp8x2q

    SCOTT LIFSHINE ADMITS TO JACKING OFF READING AN EMAIL ABOUT YOUNG BOYS:

    http://tinyurl.com/yzedsnj

    Why does Scott Lifshine, a 50+ year old man(?) claim that he took
    showers in front of pre teen children at Camp Sussex?
    http://tinyurl.com/89dru

    3rd post from the bottom:
    http://tinyurl.com/nk5slm
    Wereo_SUPREME

    It was consensual. If you read the posts you'd see those kids were
    coming on to ME. The camp had an open door policy and I wasn't about
    to discourage them. You won't find a judge in the country who wouldn't
    toss that case out on its own merits! It's really not surprising
    because I am AWL that matters!

    I didn't invite them into the shower but once there, they got
    naturally curious. Kids like to explore. One of the reasons kids go
    to camp is sex ed. But make no mistake, it was NOT kiddie korn!
    They're all adults now worshipping at the altar of their Lord and
    Savior SCOTT LIFSHINE. They are tuned into the NEW INTELLECT. I am
    AWL that matters!

    PiGGy LIEshine u R STILL just a USELESS DISEASED UGLY PEDO SHIT who is
    on WELFARE & section 8 and has been living in HELL ever since u MOLESTED
    ALL them little boys u SICK PERVERT'd BIG FAT CANCER'd SLOP ASS &
    USELESS STUPID IDIOTic MORONic PIG FACE'd PEDOBUFFOON and DIRTy Diaper
    Sniffin SMELLy FAT FILTHy STUPID ILLITERATE CHILD MOLESTING BABY RAPEING
    RETARD'd PiGGy...ROT IN HELL u PERVERT
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010
    COMMIiT LIEshine, Dec 1, 2010