Re: I guess they're gonna arrest everyone

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Dec 4, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    <> wrote:

    >alt.binaries.pictures.girls
    >
    >This dumb shit-"Meet 13 year old chicks online, Teenage Love" is enough to
    >get you arrested?
    >
    >If someone clicks on that link I'd think they're clicking to see what kind
    >of DUMB SHIT is behind the link, and why the **** would someone post some
    >words like that...?
    >
    >That's why there are a lot of complaints coming in. First of awl I *don't*
    >want to meet 13 year old chicks online for sex. If I talk to "a 13 year old
    >chick" I hope that doesn't imply I want to have sex with her. Talking is one
    >thing, sex is another.
    >
    >Go fight City Hall. Whoever's doing that please stop posting this crap on my
    >screen. It's beginning to look more and more like entrapment and enticing by
    >the US government.
    >
    >I think it's shameful and despicable if, in fact, it is the FBI running some
    >sort of demented kiddie sex sting. One click and you split.
    >
    >Does this look like a government operation to you? Is that the way the US
    >government should be conducting itself? Don't these ppl have children
    >themselves?
    >


    Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
    The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
    wanting sex with little girls. The jerks got invited to a house and
    then politely got busted.

    At first, they used a woman who had a high pitched voice and sounded
    like a 13 year old. After I posted a few times that there was a case
    in which a judge ruled, "No child, no case", suddenly they had a real
    13 year old girl on the show. Then later, they coached a 13 year old
    boy on how to play these suckers.

    Frankly, in my opinion, there is no law against discussing sex with a
    child. These jerks were busted on so called "soliciting" charges. But
    there was no solicitation and in the earlier shows, not even so much
    as actual contact with the "child". In later shows they showed the
    girl meeting the guys at the door and having a brief conversation with
    them. No sexual contact.

    So what we wind up with is, a minor misdemeanor which gets you a slap
    on the wrist. All of that bullshit purely for ratings. As they pointed
    out in the show, most of the jerks plead not guilty. I wonder how many
    of them sued the network?
     
    richard, Dec 4, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:05:52 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    <> wrote:

    >"richard" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>alt.binaries.pictures.girls
    >>>
    >>>This dumb shit-"Meet 13 year old chicks online, Teenage Love" is enough to
    >>>get you arrested?
    >>>
    >>>If someone clicks on that link I'd think they're clicking to see what kind
    >>>of DUMB SHIT is behind the link, and why the **** would someone post some
    >>>words like that...?
    >>>
    >>>That's why there are a lot of complaints coming in. First of awl I *don't*
    >>>want to meet 13 year old chicks online for sex. If I talk to "a 13 year
    >>>old
    >>>chick" I hope that doesn't imply I want to have sex with her. Talking is
    >>>one
    >>>thing, sex is another.
    >>>
    >>>Go fight City Hall. Whoever's doing that please stop posting this crap on
    >>>my
    >>>screen. It's beginning to look more and more like entrapment and enticing
    >>>by
    >>>the US government.
    >>>
    >>>I think it's shameful and despicable if, in fact, it is the FBI running
    >>>some
    >>>sort of demented kiddie sex sting. One click and you split.
    >>>
    >>>Does this look like a government operation to you? Is that the way the US
    >>>government should be conducting itself? Don't these ppl have children
    >>>themselves?
    >>>

    >>
    >> Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
    >> The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
    >> wanting sex with little girls. The jerks got invited to a house and
    >> then politely got busted.
    >>
    >> At first, they used a woman who had a high pitched voice and sounded
    >> like a 13 year old. After I posted a few times that there was a case
    >> in which a judge ruled, "No child, no case", suddenly they had a real
    >> 13 year old girl on the show. Then later, they coached a 13 year old
    >> boy on how to play these suckers.
    >>
    >> Frankly, in my opinion, there is no law against discussing sex with a
    >> child. These jerks were busted on so called "soliciting" charges. But
    >> there was no solicitation and in the earlier shows, not even so much
    >> as actual contact with the "child". In later shows they showed the
    >> girl meeting the guys at the door and having a brief conversation with
    >> them. No sexual contact.
    >>
    >> So what we wind up with is, a minor misdemeanor which gets you a slap
    >> on the wrist. All of that bullshit purely for ratings. As they pointed
    >> out in the show, most of the jerks plead not guilty. I wonder how many
    >> of them sued the network?


    >I think most if not all the arrivers are doing hard time today.
    >
    >You had a hand in shaping that show, Richard?
    >


    I like to believe so. Since the change from "acting as a child" went
    to the real thing shortly after my post, seems more than just
    coincidental.

    There are people in numerous positions such as networks and government
    that may lurk in newsgroups, but never post.

    As another example, on a certain bulletin board, I noted that the
    state of Nebraska erroneously posted the weight limits of trucks at
    the entrance to the interstates. Within a month, those signs were
    changed to be more properly correct.
     
    richard, Dec 4, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. richard

    lars Guest

    richard:
    > On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> alt.binaries.pictures.girls


    > Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
    > The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
    > wanting sex with little girls.


    Illegal, In developed countries.
     
    lars, Dec 5, 2008
    #3
  4. On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:02:02 +0100, lars aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > richard:
    >> On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls

    >
    >> Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
    >> The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
    >> wanting sex with little girls.

    >
    > Illegal, In developed countries.


    ZOMGS!!!!1111!!!!!
    DiD yUo jUsT sAy TaHt uHmErIkUh iS a thurd wurld cuntry!??!?!?!?!?!

    I concur :)


    --
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire
    http://www.alternet.org
     
    §ñühwØ£f, Dec 5, 2008
    #4
  5. richard

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Dec 5, 11:56 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    > On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:02:02 +0100, lars aided th' terraists with the
    > following claims :
    >
    > > richard:
    > >> On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    > >> <> wrote:

    >
    > >>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls

    >
    > >> Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
    > >> The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
    > >> wanting sex with little girls.

    >
    > > Illegal, In developed countries.

    >
    > ZOMGS!!!!1111!!!!!
    > DiD yUo jUsT sAy TaHt uHmErIkUh iS a thurd wurld cuntry!??!?!?!?!?!
    >
    > I concur :)
    >
    > --
    > "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    > can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairehttp://www.alternet.org


    lol.
     
    iL_weReo, Dec 5, 2008
    #5
  6. iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Dec 5, 11:56 am, §ñühwØ£f <> wrote:
    >> On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:02:02 +0100, lars aided th' terraists with the
    >> following claims :
    >>
    >>> richard:
    >>>> On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 18:42:35 -0500, "WeReo_ScoTTy"
    >>>> <> wrote:
    >>>>> alt.binaries.pictures.girls
    >>>> Recall or ever watch the tv news show "To catch a predator"?
    >>>> The news crew, with cops, set up a "sting" to catch guys online
    >>>> wanting sex with little girls.
    >>> Illegal, In developed countries.

    >> ZOMGS!!!!1111!!!!!
    >> DiD yUo jUsT sAy TaHt uHmErIkUh iS a thurd wurld cuntry!??!?!?!?!?!
    >>
    >> I concur :)
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Those who can make you believe absurdities,
    >> can make you commit atrocities" - Voltairehttp://www.alternet.org

    >
    > lol.


    Here's an idea: if yer worried about your civil liberties join the ACLU.
    I joined a few years ago...well right after Chimpy got selected by
    Diebold the second time.

    FYI
     
    §ñühw¤£f, Dec 5, 2008
    #6
  7. WeiRdeo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > I'm a libertarian.


    No, you're a kookitarian.

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Windows
     
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 6, 2008
    #7
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. minicooper

    spam arrest

    minicooper, Aug 29, 2003, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    485
    minicooper
    Aug 29, 2003
  2. Replies:
    1
    Views:
    474
    Jeroen Wijnands
    Apr 5, 2004
  3. ---*---
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    384
    Bluuuue Rajah
    Sep 3, 2008
  4. J

    Apple arrest

    J, Jun 19, 2010, in forum: Computer Support
    Replies:
    14
    Views:
    594
    chuckcar
    Jun 21, 2010
  5. RichA
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    355
    RichA
    Sep 10, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page