Re: I guess she didn't want to be lonely.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 7, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/7/2010 3:11 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/2010/07/05/20100705widow-lives-with-corpses.html
    >
    > "WYALUSING, Pa. - The 91-year-old widow lived by herself in a
    > tumbledown house on a desolate country road. But she wasn't alone, not
    > really, not as long as she could visit her husband and twin sister.
    >
    > No matter they were already dead. Jean Stevens simply had their
    > embalmed corpses dug up and stored them at her house - in the case of
    > her late husband, for more than a decade - tending to the remains as
    > best she could until police were finally tipped off last month."
    >
    > Kind of sad that this sort of thing hits the news fairly frequently.

    How very sad.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Jul 7, 2010

  2. OldGringo38 <> wrote in

    > How very sad.

    Yes, stupid American gringo capitalist, it is sad in the same way that
    Dahmer eating human beings was sad. So very sad that this crazy bitch was
    a psycho.

    --
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®, Jul 8, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/7/2010 9:24 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®
    wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote in
    >

    >> How very sad.

    > Yes, stupid American gringo capitalist, it is sad in the same way that
    > Dahmer eating human beings was sad. So very sad that this crazy bitch was
    > a psycho.

    How's it going shit for brains?

    OldGringo38, Jul 8, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/8/2010 6:36 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 22:35:14 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >> On 7/7/2010 9:24 PM Just to please that super-ego, Ctrl?/Alt?/Del??
    >> wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>> OldGringo38<> wrote in

    >>> Yes, stupid American gringo capitalist, it is sad in the same way that
    >>> Dahmer eating human beings was sad. So very sad that this crazy bitch was
    >>> a psycho.
    >>>

    >> How's it going shit for brains?

    > How does it usually go for someone with shit for brains?

    Stinky.

    OldGringo38, Jul 8, 2010