Re: I flooded AUK

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Soapy, Jul 11, 2004.

  1. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    Curtis Blofeld <> wrote in

    > Hahahahaha.

    Spammer.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Jul 11, 2004

  2. Be still! and revere Soapy, who blessed us with their presence on 11 Jul
    2004...

    > Curtis Blofeld <> wrote in
    >
    >> Hahahahaha.

    > Spammer.

    Flooding is a form of censorship.

    --
    The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/

    "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 11, 2004

  3. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    go@fish (Vicar Peter Parsnip) wrote in

    > Be still! and revere Soapy, who blessed us with their presence on
    > 11 Jul 2004...
    >
    >> Curtis Blofeld <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Hahahahaha.

    >> Spammer.

    > Flooding is a form of censorship.

    Cast out the infidels.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Jul 11, 2004
  4. Be still! and revere Soapy, who blessed us with their presence on 11 Jul
    2004...

    > go@fish (Vicar Peter Parsnip) wrote in
    >
    >> Be still! and revere Soapy, who blessed us with their presence on
    >> 11 Jul 2004...
    >>
    >>> Curtis Blofeld <> wrote in

    >>> Spammer.

    >> Flooding is a form of censorship.

    > Cast out the infidels.

    Allah Akbar Bush!

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 11, 2004
  5. go@fish (Vicar Peter Parsnip) wrote in news:Xns95239C1082407meowth@the-way-
    of-the-parsnip.root-vegetables:

    > Be still! and revere Soapy, who blessed us with their presence on 11 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    >> go@fish (Vicar Peter Parsnip) wrote in
    >>
    >>> Be still! and revere Soapy, who blessed us with their presence on
    >>> 11 Jul 2004...

    >>> Flooding is a form of censorship.

    >> Cast out the infidels.

    > Allah Akbar Bush!

    Allah Peanut Butter Sandwiches!

    --
    BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
    Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm

    Curtis Blofeld, Jul 11, 2004
  6. Soapy wrote:

    > Curtis Blofeld <> wrote in
    >
    > > Hahahahaha.
    > >

    > Spammer.

    It became more readable.

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 12, 2004
  7. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere Soapy, who blessed us with their presence on 11 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Curtis Blofeld <> wrote in
    > >
    > >> Hahahahaha.

    > > Spammer.

    > Flooding is a form of censorship.

    Peace through war.

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 12, 2004
  8. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul 2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere Soapy, who blessed us with their presence on 11 Jul
    >> 2004...
    >>
    >> > Curtis Blofeld <> wrote in

    >> > Spammer.

    >> Flooding is a form of censorship.

    > Peace through war.

    I've heard that one before. Bush?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 12, 2004
  9. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Be still! and revere Soapy, who blessed us with their presence on 11 Jul
    > >> 2004...

    > >> Flooding is a form of censorship.

    > > Peace through war.

    > I've heard that one before. Bush?

    Last night.

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 12, 2004
  10. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > Peace through war.

    >> I've heard that one before. Bush?

    > Last night.

    He's a disturbed man.

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 12, 2004

    http://www.geocities.com/leolabuh/cover1.jpg

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 12, 2004
  12. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > Last night.

    >> He's a disturbed man.

    > http://www.geocities.com/leolabuh/cover1.jpg

    Disgraceful behaviour. I condemn him to hell.

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 12, 2004
  13. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul
    > >> 2004...

    > >> He's a disturbed man.

    > > http://www.geocities.com/leolabuh/cover1.jpg

    > Disgraceful behaviour. I condemn him to hell.

    Well, how about to early retirement?

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 13, 2004
  14. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 13 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > http://www.geocities.com/leolabuh/cover1.jpg

    >> Disgraceful behaviour. I condemn him to hell.

    > Well, how about to early retirement?

    That one is the in Merkins capable hands.

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 13, 2004
  15. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 13 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 12 Jul
    > >> 2004...

    > >> Disgraceful behaviour. I condemn him to hell.

    > > Well, how about to early retirement?

    > That one is the in Merkins capable hands.

    Indeed it is.

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 13, 2004
  16. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 13 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 13 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > Well, how about to early retirement?

    >> That one is the in Merkins capable hands.

    > Indeed it is.

    Can we trust you to deliver the correct result?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 13, 2004
  17. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 13 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 13 Jul
    > >> 2004...

    > >> That one is the in Merkins capable hands.

    > > Indeed it is.

    > Can we trust you to deliver the correct result?

    It's over my head.

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 13, 2004
  18. Soapy

    Bill Cleere Guest

    "±" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >
    > > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 13 Jul
    > > 2004...

    > > > Well, how about to early retirement?

    > > That one is the in Merkins capable hands.

    > Indeed it is.

    You overestimate us.

    Not that it matters....there's not going to be an election.

    -- Bill Cleere

    Bill Cleere, Jul 13, 2004
  19. Be still! and revere Bill Cleere, who blessed us with their presence on 13
    Jul 2004...

    > "±" <> wrote in message
    >> Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 13 Jul
    >> > 2004...

    >> > That one is the in Merkins capable hands.

    >> Indeed it is.

    > You overestimate us.
    >
    > Not that it matters....there's not going to be an election.

    Al Qaeda?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 13, 2004
  20. Soapy

    Bill Cleere Guest

    "Vicar Peter Parsnip" <go@fish> wrote in message news:-vegetables...
    > Be still! and revere Bill Cleere, who blessed us with their presence on 13
    > Jul 2004...
    >

    > > "±" <> wrote in message

    > >> Indeed it is.

    > > You overestimate us.
    > >
    > > Not that it matters....there's not going to be an election.

    > Al Qaeda?

    False flag operation. We've had three successful coup d'etats
    in this country in the last forty years through vote-rigging, assassination
    and blackmail. Each time the perpetrators have gotten away with it.
    This time will be the easiest of all -- all they need to do is
    make sure that either the real terrorists (or fake ones if
    necessary) are able to generate enough disorder to justify
    a declaration of martial law.

    Of course, this only applies if Bush appears likely to lose.
    It's quite possible he'll be re-elected. If the American
    people are not out in the streets today demanding his
    impeachment *based on what we know now*, why should
    anyone expect them to vote against him.

    The majority of the American people *do not want to know*
    what their government is doing at home, let alone abroad.

    -- Bill Cleere

    Bill Cleere, Jul 13, 2004