Re: I find it amusing...

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by SteveC, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. SteveC

    SteveC Guest

    Actually I think everyone is different, it depends how much time a week you
    can allocate to study. Some people can afford a couple of days a week, some
    a couple of hours. Also, there are those that are very good practically, but
    when it comes to remembering the theory they go to pieces. Just like some
    people do in exams, they just lose the plot. And as for what to study, thats
    quite obvious - the objectives listed by microsoft for that particular
    module.

    SteveC, Jun 30, 2003