Re: I don't see any crime, do you?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Jan 10, 2009.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > These son of a bitches have a way of coming back from the virtual dead. I
    > think Yahoo! took care of him quite nicely though.

    Complete and utter rubbish.

    > Where are the crimes? I don't see any. Do you see any online crimes today? I
    > sure dont. The wereo is the glory. Let us Heed and Harken up to the Glory.

    You part was so insignificant as to require a electron microscope to see it.

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 10, 2009

  2. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Lookout" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:13:11 +0000, Desk Rabbit <>
    >>wrote:

    >>>Complete and utter rubbish.

    >>Of course it is. Yahoo can't do shit.

    > I'm starting to think you're right.

    Hallelujah

    You are starting to think.....

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 11, 2009

  3. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "Lookout" <> wrote in message

    >>> I'm starting to think you're right.

    >> Hallelujah
    >>
    >> You are starting to think.....

    > Thank you, but I did awl the thinking I needed to do in 1974 when I aced out
    > the world to invent the California Jam Wereo.

    If you stopped thinking in 1974, then that explains a lot.

    > And you know the thing about it is that it SOUNDS so good. As you can see it
    > can't be stopped on the Internet.

    We can't stop you banging on about your crap that's for sure.

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 12, 2009
  4. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message

    >>> Thank you, but I did awl the thinking I needed to do in 1974 when I aced
    >>> out the world to invent the California Jam Wereo.

    >> If you stopped thinking in 1974, then that explains a lot.
    >>

    >>> And you know the thing about it is that it SOUNDS so good. As you can see
    >>> it can't be stopped on the Internet.

    >> We can't stop you banging on about your crap that's for sure.

    > You've become a real live time-waster.

    If you would engage in conversation rather than just posting random one
    liners then you wouldn't be wasting quite so much time and would get
    some real benefit.

    Desk Rabbit, Jan 14, 2009