Re: I don't know where my brother is

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Oct 13, 2008.

  1. Guest

    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:

    >I'm mot talking about short term, I'm talking about long term.

    I don't plonk people, I set it so the messages posted by them are
    marked as read; and unimportant. welcome to my list.
    --

    /O\
    http://tinyurl.com/3hksp8

  2. Spin Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I'm mot talking about short term, I'm talking about long term.

    > I don't plonk people, I set it so the messages posted by them are
    > marked as read; and unimportant. welcome to my list.

    Which newsreader do you use?
    Spin, Oct 13, 2008

  3. Spin wrote thusly in 24hoursupport.helpdesk at Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:06:22
    GMT

    >> I don't plonk people, I set it so the messages posted by them are
    >> marked as read; and unimportant. welcome to my list.

    > Which newsreader do you use?

    Nothing in the world is more dangerous than
    sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

    -Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Ghostintheshell, Oct 13, 2008
  4. Ghostintheshell wrote:

    > Spin wrote thusly in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >> [Pennywise wrote:]
    >>> I don't plonk people, I set it so the messages posted by them are
    >>> marked as read; and unimportant. welcome to my list.

    >> Which newsreader do you use?

    ...and all other real newsreaders can do that as well.
    http://tekrider.net/general/wintip01.php#newsreaders

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 13, 2008