Re: I do more in 1/2 hour

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Soapy, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt <> wrote in

    > Starshine Moonbeam <> wrote in
    > <>:
    >
    >>In article <eTvSc.52297$>, ß¡g ®êÞ
    >>Hë£müt () dropped a +5 bundle of words...
    >>

    >>(Jason...)

    > you're

    > life?

    > usenet.

    >>> Thats some twisted logic, M0r0nb3am.

    >>> Wah.

    >>I don't blame you. I'd be crying too.
    >>

    > Because you're a crybaby as opposed to me?
    > Sure :)

    > It's

    > say.
    >>> >
    >>> Then how do you think you look by comparison if you bother to
    >>> talk to

    > me?
    >>
    >>Mean because I never say anything nice and make you cry.
    >>

    > Still haveing unresolved issues with daddy huh M0r0nb3am?
    >
    >>But I'm cool with that. And you are too, aren't you desperate one?
    >>

    > You're cool with hangin with the "desperate" crowd.
    > Fascinating, tell me more.

    > lack
    >>> >
    >>> I see my words are too big for you L00n b3ans.

    >>By what fucked up reasoning are you determining that?
    >>

    > You obviously cant understand what asexual means.

    He never leared how to use a dictionary.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt <> wrote in

    > Soapy <> wrote in
    > <Xns9546EA344524soapy@207.14.113.17>:
    >
    >>ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Starshine Moonbeam <> wrote in

    >>> you're
    >>> life?

    >>> usenet.

    >>> Because you're a crybaby as opposed to me?
    >>> Sure :)

    >>> It's

    >>> say.

    >>> me?

    >>> Still haveing unresolved issues with daddy huh M0r0nb3am?

    >>> You're cool with hangin with the "desperate" crowd.
    >>> Fascinating, tell me more.

    >>> lack

    >>> You obviously cant understand what asexual means.

    >>He never leared how to use a dictionary.
    >>

    > He's betting on his E-Mode IQ to get him a new job...

    That's how he got a job packing weenies.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt <> wrote in

    > Soapy <> wrote in
    > <Xns954A7FEBB73B6soapy@207.14.113.17>:
    >
    >>ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Soapy <> wrote in

    >>> He's betting on his E-Mode IQ to get him a new job...

    >>That's how he got a job packing weenies.
    >>

    > Trippy packs meat? Well...that would explain his latent
    > h0m0sexuality :)

    He used to get paid for it until he got fired.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Aug 19, 2004
  4. X-Newsreader: Knode/0.7.1
    Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 22:19:54 GMT

    ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt, May 16, 2006
  5. X-Newsreader: Knode/0.7.1
    Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:17:57 GMT

    Soapy <> wrote in <Xns954AB0DCCF00Fsoapy@207.14.113.17>:

    >ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt <> wrote in
    >
    >> Soapy <> wrote in
    >> <Xns954A7FEBB73B6soapy@207.14.113.17>:
    >>
    >>>ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt <> wrote in

    >>>That's how he got a job packing weenies.
    >>>

    >> Trippy packs meat? Well...that would explain his latent
    >> h0m0sexuality :)

    >He used to get paid for it until he got fired.

    Trippy: freelance m3aT p4ck3r.
    Hmmmm...
    ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt, May 16, 2006
  6. X-Newsreader: Knode/0.7.1