Re: I did it!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Bas de Gier, Jul 4, 2005.

  1. Bas de Gier

    Bas de Gier Guest

    Congratulations Konstantin!

    Which other exams did you do? I ordered MS MCAD/MCSD self-placed training
    kit and the QUE books for exams 70-315, 70-320 (both Kalani) and 70-229 and
    start exam preparation as soon as I receive the books and get access to an
    ordered E-Learning environment (so, any moment). Right now I'm making up my
    mind about the order of the exams. Can you give me some advise? Thanks!

    Greetz,
    Bas

    Bas de Gier, Jul 4, 2005

  2. I can...

    70-306 and 70-315 or vice versa given what language you want to learn in
    what. This is an option you have be sure to look it up. I suggest this
    becuase the web and the windows exams cover much of the same thing.

    then take 70-320 becuase it has some asp.net stuff in it that you can learn
    from the web option.

    then 70-226 (SQL not sure that is the right exam number) take this becuase
    the final exam covers some database logic

    then 70-300 last becuase it covers much of the stuff you have already
    learned but in a globally applied way. Example, business wants to do XYZ
    whats the best solution.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=, Jul 4, 2005

  3. Yep, that's the right path, just like mine
    316->315->320->229

    And as next comes 70-300...

    Konstantin

    Konstantin Gonikman, Jul 5, 2005