Re: I did a Jamie Google search and look what i found

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nullified, Sep 21, 2007.

  1. nullified

    nullified Guest

    On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 00:14:41 -0500, "Nobody you want to meet...."
    <> wrote:

    >someone delete this ingorant person please
    >"Grandwizard Cletis KKK Perkins" <>

    "Delete"? Oh, and dont top-post.

    nullified, Sep 21, 2007

  2. nullified

    Phil Payne Guest

    Obscene spam

    Obscene spam

    Phil Payne, Sep 21, 2007

  3. nullified

    Larry Guest

    Don't bottom post.

    Larry

    : <> wrote:
    :
    : >someone delete this ingorant person please
    : >"Grandwizard Cletis KKK Perkins"
    <>
    : >wrote in message
    :
    : "Delete"? Oh, and dont top-post.

    Larry, Sep 21, 2007
  4. nullified

    Phil Payne Guest

    Obscene spam

    Retitled after Larry's asinine intervention.

    Phil Payne, Sep 22, 2007
  5. i don't give a damn. This is an issue. I've refered this matter to the
    local police. bye.

    Nobody you want to meet...., Sep 22, 2007
  6. We have received your complaint, and decided that it is not worth the
    trouble to pursue punishment against Cletis Perkins, at least at this
    time.

    However, if Mr. Perkins persists further, we reserve the right to
    hang, draw and quarter him at high noon in the Usenet Village Commons.

    Thank you for netcopping with Usenet Police.

    The Usenet Police, Sep 22, 2007
  7. nullified

    Phil Payne Guest

    Obscene spam

    Retitled again

    Phil Payne, Sep 22, 2007
  8. Why screw around with the title

    Phil Payne wrote:
    > Retitled again

    It's no doing any good, and anyone can change the title to whatever they
    want.

    You're just creating more noise here.

    --
    ==================
    Remove the "x" from my email address

    ==================

    Jerry Stuckle, Sep 22, 2007
  9. Nobody you want to meet.... wrote:
    > i don't give a damn. This is an issue. I've refered this matter to the
    > local police. bye.

    It'd be nice if it would do any good. But it would be better if they'd
    just take the computers out of the asylums.

    --
    ==================

    Jerry Stuckle, Sep 22, 2007
  10. On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:39:08 -0500

    Hey officer...sombody parked in front of my driveway...I WANT YOU TO GIVE THEM A TICKET!@!!!!!~!~~

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f?=, Sep 22, 2007
  11. nullified

    WindsorFox Guest

    Re: Obscene spam

    Phil Payne wrote:
    > Retitled again

    WTF are you talking about??

    --
    "....a couple of belts of .50 BMG individually

    WindsorFox, Sep 22, 2007