Re: I could have said this (but I didn't!)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by N. Miller, Oct 14, 2009.

  1. N. Miller

    N. Miller Guest

    On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:34:53 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > This is from a recent speech made by Robert S. Mueller, III
    > Director - Federal Bureau of Investigation
    >
    > The whole speech is worth reading IMO. You'll find it here:-

    He came late to the party; and only because he almost fell for a social
    engineering trick that the geeks among us knew about, and how to avoid, ten
    years ago.

    --
    Norman
    ~Oh Lord, why have you come

    N. Miller, Oct 14, 2009

  2. N. Miller

    NormanM Guest

    On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:32:38 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > N. Miller wrote:

    >> On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:34:53 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    >>> This is from a recent speech made by Robert S. Mueller, III
    >>> Director - Federal Bureau of Investigation
    >>>
    >>> The whole speech is worth reading IMO. You'll find it here:-

    >> He came late to the party; and only because he almost fell for a social
    >> engineering trick that the geeks among us knew about, and how to avoid, ten
    >> years ago.

    > It's so good to know that our 'leaders' are 'right on the ball'...
    >
    > .... isn't it?!!! ;)

    Our "leaders" will only be on top of technology if it can help them get
    re-elected, or help them get more revenues.

    NormanM, Oct 15, 2009