Re: I can't believe this actually happened to me

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by alan.yunick@gmail.com, Oct 5, 2007.

  1. Guest

    On Oct 5, 6:42 pm, "Gordon Glover" <> wrote:
    > It was going to be a late day at the IT department. Our HTML directory had
    > become mixed up with the sectors that control the server farm. The servers
    > were acting up and needed to be recompiled before I could go home.
    >
    > Becky and I would have to spend the entire evening loading 8 1/2 inch floppy
    > disks into the hard drive. This was going to take forever. "What a bitch" I
    > exclaimed. Becky sat up straight in her airfoil office chair. "Not you" I
    > said with a laugh "This assignment is going to take all night." I'll be up
    > until 3 in the morning doing it.
    >
    > "I wish I could have a man that would stay up until 3 in the morning doing
    > it" Becky said. She was a heck of a tease. I told her that if she stayed
    > here with me I would do my best to keep it going. Becky thought that would
    > be fun. We quickly grabbed the bottle of Cuban Rum that I keep in my desk
    > for late night work.
    >
    > After a few drinks and few floppy disks had been magnafluxed we were having
    > a good time. Becky's long dark hair was sexy as well. She had undone her
    > hair it was draping down by her chest. I love long haired women and Becky
    > sure was beautiful. We started to kiss very passionately.
    >
    > I started to undress Becky. I took off her panties, then her panty hose, her
    > skirt, and then her belt. My swollen man-meat was too much for her to resist
    > so I thrust it into her. I rode her for all I was worth while she screamed
    > like a monkey on crack.
    >
    > After we were done with the dirty deed I zipped up and went to the mens room
    > to wash my manhood. Boy did I regret that trip. It smelled like someone died
    > in that shithouse. Man, I can't believe the paint wasn't peeling off the
    > walls. Someone must have taken a massive dump right before I arrived. Even
    > the toilet was plugged with a wads of crap-stained toilet paper on the
    > surface and possibly a huge turd underneath.
    >
    > I started to breath out of my mouth so that I could last long enough to get
    > out of there but I started to taste the wretched filth. I was trying to wash
    > my member when it all started to become too much. I wanted to puke.
    > Actually, I didn't want to puke, the puke wanted to well up within me and
    > spurt out of my mouth. I started to panic. Where was I going to hurl? I
    > couldn't get any closer to that shit-can. It was the root of the problem. I
    > had my man meat hanging over the edge of the sink and I didn't want to puke
    > on that. I grabbed for the waste basket. Immediately the vomit was looking
    > for an exit and it found it.
    >
    > I started to puke out of my mouth and nose. It was mostly the taco bell
    > tacos I had eaten for lunch. I could feel the hard shells up in my sinuses
    > as the vomit flowed into the waste bin. I washed my hands and went home.
    >
    > Boy was that hot!

    Nobody is interested in your latest submission for Creative Writing
    101, Roy Schestowitz student at University of Manchester.
    http://www.manchester.ac.uk/

    I think you are starting to go off the deep end, Roy Schestowitz.
    , Oct 5, 2007

  2. Mike Easter Guest

    read and replied in 24hshd only

    wrote:
    > "Gordon Glover"

    <snip>

    > Nobody is interested

    Hey, stupid! No, not you, 'Gordon'. You 'alan.yunick' the crossposting
    googlegrouper posting from a proxy listed Dutch IP.

    Don't be citing all that stuff like a newbie, a troll, or a sockpuppet.
    My newsprovider filtered the OP and then you 'reposted' it with your
    cite. You represent yet another example to support the project^1 that
    all GGers should be filtered.

    http://improve-usenet.org/ The Usenet Improvement Project Gets Its Own
    Site - Most of the people who post to Usenet via the clunky Google
    Groups web interface are lusers or lamers. -- killing posts from Google
    Groups.

    --
    Mike Easter - anti-crossposter
    Any crossposting with which I disagree
    Mike Easter, Oct 6, 2007

    ____/ on Friday 05 October 2007 23:57 : \____

> [...]
    >> spurt out of my mouth. I started to panic. Where was I going to hurl? I
    >> couldn't get any closer to that shit-can. It was the root of the problem. I
    >> had my man meat hanging over the edge of the sink and I didn't want to puke
    >> on that. I grabbed for the waste basket. Immediately the vomit was looking
    >> for an exit and it found it.
    >>
    >> I started to puke out of my mouth and nose. It was mostly the taco bell
    >> tacos I had eaten for lunch. I could feel the hard shells up in my sinuses
    >> as the vomit flowed into the waste bin. I washed my hands and went home.
    >>
    >> Boy was that hot!

    > Nobody is interested in your latest submission for Creative Writing
    > 101, Roy Schestowitz student at University of Manchester.
    > http://www.manchester.ac.uk/
    >
    > I think you are starting to go off the deep end, Roy Schestowitz.

    Still replying to your own fake fantasy posts, Gary Stewart (flatfish)?
    Roy Schestowitz, Oct 6, 2007
  4. Ragz Guest

    when he arrived back in the office, He overheard becky on the phone to her
    friend. "Sorry I am not home yet, I have been in the office with a co
    worker, Its amazing becky said, what is replyed her friend? How small
    peoples hard drives are: I was expecting a 8 1/2 floppy but I ended up with
    a 2 1/2 inch, and that wasn't a floppy, that was his hard drive. How they
    expect a lap top hard drive to be enough for a pc beggers belief.

    Ragz, Oct 6, 2007