Re: I am the cause of all Deano's misery.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Lionel wrote:

    > Dean 'Cry-baby' Humphries keeps on saying it, so it must be true. ;)

    MID's for *Deno*, Barney?

    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Lionel wrote:

    > Kibo informs me that ± <> stated that:
    >
    > >Lionel wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Dean 'Cry-baby' Humphries keeps on saying it, so it must be true. ;)

    > >MID's for *Deno*, Barney?

    > Gee, it must really suck to be so fucking desperate for a lame that you
    > sink to tpyo lames, Deno. I'm sure glad that I'm not you - that must
    > *really* suck. ;)

    MID's for "I am the cause of all Deano's misery", Barney?

    > >> --
    > >> . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because
    > >> \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda est
    > >> ---^----^---------------------------------------------------------------

    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Cowardly Groupline Cut #9 Re: I am the cause of all Deano's misery.

    Lionel wrote:

    > Kibo informs me that ± <> stated that:
    >
    > >Lionel wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Kibo informs me that ± <> stated that:

    > >> Gee, it must really suck to be so fucking desperate for a lame that you
    > >> sink to tpyo lames, Deno. I'm sure glad that I'm not you - that must
    > >> *really* suck. ;)

    > >MID's for "I am the cause of all Deano's misery", Barney?

    > HTH! ;)

    BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

    Sorry, that aint proof, Barney.

    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 8, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Soapy Guest

    Re: Cowardly Groupline Cut #9 Re: I am the cause of all Deano's misery.

    ± <> wrote in

    > Lionel wrote:
    >>
    >> Kibo informs me that ± <> stated that:

    >> >MID's for "I am the cause of all Deano's misery", Barney?

    >> HTH! ;)

    > BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
    >
    > Sorry, that aint proof, Barney.

    Looney Lionel thinks if he says it's so, that makes it so.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Jul 11, 2004
  5. Re: Cowardly Groupline Cut #9 Re: I am the cause of all Deano's misery.

    Soapy wrote:

    > ± <> wrote in
    >
    > > Lionel wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Kibo informs me that ± <> stated that:

    > >> HTH! ;)

    > > BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
    > >
    > > Sorry, that aint proof, Barney.

    > Looney Lionel thinks if he says it's so, that makes it so.

    All Control Freaks think that.

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------