Re: i am tempted by this offer !!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimchip, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:59:26 GMT, MM3NDH wrote:
    > I've seen these, they are crap quality (352 x 288), similar to cheap mobile
    > phone cameras, still handy to have if you spend allot of time in strip
    > joints - might buy one infact ;o)
    >
    > Nathan D Higgins

    If you were intending to reply to the original poster then you should have
    selected that message to reply to. If you were intending to reply to my
    message you didn't answer either question.

    > "Jimchip" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 19:28:12 +0100, Mark wrote:
    >> > just wondered what people think of this offer of a little key ring cam ,

    > the
    >> > web cam bit particularly tempts me it costs £17.99 is it a load of crap

    > or
    >> > worth it !!!!!

    >> Where did the offer come from and is there a brand associated with it?
    >>

    >> > a.. Sensor Type: CIF/CMOS
    >> > b.. Interface Type: USB
    >> > c.. Resolution: 352 x 288
    >> > d.. Video: 9 fps hi-res, 20 fps low-res
    >> > e.. Memory: 2Mb - 20 to 80 images
    >> > f.. Dimension: 4.9" x 1.2" x 0.8"
    >> > g.. Batteries: AAA x 2 Alkaline Batteries
    >> > h.. Battery Capacity: Continuous Snapshots for 2 hours
    >> > i.. Stand-by can work about 2 weeks
    >> > j.. USB Power: When connected the camera draws its power from PC
    >> > k.. Viewable Angle: 54 degrees
    >> >

    >> --
    >> Anyone outside my light-cone is dead to me. That's just a rule I have.
    >> (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)

    (lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)

    Jimchip, Jun 21, 2003