Re: I am selected at yourarthere.com

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Oct 7, 2010.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 06/10/2010 21:12, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > You may see my entry to the art contest at www.yourarthere.com. You may
    > awlso submit your JUNK and hope it's accepted. Of course eeverything pales
    > in comparison to that of the Divinity, who is me, of course.
    >
    > You may awlso vote for me. Otherwise the art may not be chosen. I am the
    > only one who matters on the Internets, and I am the only one who matters in
    > and around the cameras.
    >
    > I just checked; I'm still front of house on the front page. If not then
    > certainly one of the earlier pages. Gawd I'm gorge... don't you agree?
    >
    > www.yourarthere.com

    You demented, idiotic, half-witted fool. You stick a polaroid of your
    gurning (Google it) face on a TV to a art competition and hope that
    someone is going to vote for that crap? Is there no limit to where you
    will smear your digital fecal matter over the Internet?

    I see it's drawing great comments like "Is this someone's idea of a
    joke? A single frame from a 8mm film? And it's a picture of the author
    when he was a teenager? Perhaps this Lifshine guy is demented?"

    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 7, 2010

  2. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 07/10/2010 13:01, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message
    >> On 06/10/2010 21:12, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>> You may see my entry to the art contest at www.yourarthere.com. You may
    >>> awlso submit your JUNK and hope it's accepted. Of course eeverything
    >>> pales
    >>> in comparison to that of the Divinity, who is me, of course.
    >>>
    >>> You may awlso vote for me. Otherwise the art may not be chosen. I am the
    >>> only one who matters on the Internets, and I am the only one who matters
    >>> in
    >>> and around the cameras.
    >>>
    >>> I just checked; I'm still front of house on the front page. If not then
    >>> certainly one of the earlier pages. Gawd I'm gorge... don't you agree?
    >>>
    >>> www.yourarthere.com
    >>>

    >> You demented, idiotic, half-witted fool. You stick a polaroid of your
    >> gurning (Google it) face on a TV to a art competition and hope that
    >> someone is going to vote for that crap? Is there no limit to where you
    >> will smear your digital fecal matter over the Internet?
    >>
    >> I see it's drawing great comments like "Is this someone's idea of a joke?
    >> A single frame from a 8mm film? And it's a picture of the author when he
    >> was a teenager? Perhaps this Lifshine guy is demented?"
    >>

    >> "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"
    >>

    > I don't think there is a section for abusive comments there, is there?

    Go and take a look dumbass

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 7, 2010

  3. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    On 07/10/2010 13:09, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message
    >> On 06/10/2010 21:12, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    >>> You may see my entry to the art contest at www.yourarthere.com. You may
    >>> awlso submit your JUNK and hope it's accepted. Of course eeverything
    >>> pales
    >>> in comparison to that of the Divinity, who is me, of course.
    >>>
    >>> You may awlso vote for me. Otherwise the art may not be chosen. I am the
    >>> only one who matters on the Internets, and I am the only one who matters
    >>> in
    >>> and around the cameras.
    >>>
    >>> I just checked; I'm still front of house on the front page. If not then
    >>> certainly one of the earlier pages. Gawd I'm gorge... don't you agree?
    >>>
    >>> www.yourarthere.com
    >>>

    >> You demented, idiotic, half-witted fool. You stick a polaroid of your
    >> gurning (Google it) face on a TV to a art competition and hope that
    >> someone is going to vote for that crap? Is there no limit to where you
    >> will smear your digital fecal matter over the Internet?
    >>
    >> I see it's drawing great comments like "Is this someone's idea of a joke?
    >> A single frame from a 8mm film? And it's a picture of the author when he
    >> was a teenager? Perhaps this Lifshine guy is demented?"
    >>

    >> "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"
    >>

    > Dude-that fucking picture is awesome. I don't know if I'll win though.

    After the judges lift their heads from their barf bags, they'll move on.

    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"

    Desk Rabbit, Oct 7, 2010
  4. Desk Rabbit

    NO NAME Guest

    In article <LLiro.51768$>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > > On 06/10/2010 21:12, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > >> You may see my entry to the art contest at www.yourarthere.com. You may
    > >> awlso submit your JUNK and hope it's accepted. Of course eeverything
    > >> pales
    > >> in comparison to that of the Divinity, who is me, of course.
    > >>
    > >> You may awlso vote for me. Otherwise the art may not be chosen. I am the
    > >> only one who matters on the Internets, and I am the only one who matters
    > >> in
    > >> and around the cameras.
    > >>
    > >> I just checked; I'm still front of house on the front page. If not then
    > >> certainly one of the earlier pages. Gawd I'm gorge... don't you agree?
    > >>
    > >> www.yourarthere.com
    > >>

    > > You demented, idiotic, half-witted fool. You stick a polaroid of your
    > > gurning (Google it) face on a TV to a art competition and hope that
    > > someone is going to vote for that crap? Is there no limit to where you
    > > will smear your digital fecal matter over the Internet?
    > >
    > > I see it's drawing great comments like "Is this someone's idea of a joke?
    > > A single frame from a 8mm film? And it's a picture of the author when he
    > > was a teenager? Perhaps this Lifshine guy is demented?"
    > >

    > > "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"
    > >

    > Dude-that fucking picture is awesome. I don't know if I'll win though. I
    > may've turned up the scmaltz a bit too high on the site. Either way that boy
    > is gorge, hon. Bring those two eyes here I want to kiss them.
    >
    > www.yourarthere.com
    >
    > Stop yapping and go and submit your JUNK hahaha. Awl I know is with or
    > without a timecode I can't wait to see those two sweet eyes scanning
    > everyone at the corner of 42nd Street and Fifth Ave in Manhattan. I am the
    > only one who matters in and around the cameras thank you.

    Gosh PiGGy...I bet that u are not the only one jackin off to a photo of
    themself 50 years ago...butt u are the only one bragging about it u PERV

    Yea LIEshine u are STILL a useless UGLY PEDO SHIT who is on WELFARE and
    has been living in HELL ever since u MOLESTED THEM ALL u SICK DISEASED
    BIG FAT CANCER'd SLOP ASS & USELESS STUPID IDIOTic MORONic PIG FACE'd
    PEDOBUFFOON and DIRTy Diaper Sniffin SMELLy FAT FILTHy STUPID ILLITERATE
    CHILD MOLESTING BABY RAPEING RETARD'd PiGGy
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    NO NAME, Oct 7, 2010
  5. Desk Rabbit

    NO NAME Guest

    In article <rzrro.663$%>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > > On 07/10/2010 13:09, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > >> "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message

    > >> Dude-that fucking picture is awesome. I don't know if I'll win though.

    > > After the judges lift their heads from their barf bags, they'll move on.
    > >
    > > "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"
    > >

    > I'm GORGE in that fuckin' photo. What're you talking about? You need Q-tips
    > for the eyes lol.
    >
    > I am the only one who matters, in and around the cameras thank you.

    FuNNy...PiGGy LIEshine JACKS OFF looking at ITself from 50 years ago. SAD
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    NO NAME, Oct 7, 2010
  6. Desk Rabbit

    NO NAME Guest

    In article <rzrro.663$%>,
    "WeReo_BoY" <> wrote:

    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    > > On 07/10/2010 13:09, WeReo_BoY wrote:
    > >> "Desk Rabbit"<> wrote in message

    > >> Dude-that fucking picture is awesome. I don't know if I'll win though.

    > > After the judges lift their heads from their barf bags, they'll move on.
    > >
    > > "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984"
    > >

    > I'm GORGE in that fuckin' photo. What're you talking about? You need Q-tips
    > for the eyes lol.
    >
    > I am the only one who matters, in and around the cameras thank you.

    FuNNy...PiGGy JACKS OFF it ITs own photo from 50 years ago. PATHETIC
    --
    "Scott Lifshine, making idiots look smart since 1984" ~Desk Rabbit 2010

    NO NAME, Oct 7, 2010

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXNH?=

    IPconfig flashes off when selected to run

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXNH?=, Oct 30, 2004, in forum: Wireless Networking
    Adrian
    Aug 22, 2005
  5. Worf RaT

    Re: I am selected at yourarthere.com

    Worf RaT, Oct 6, 2010, in forum: Computer Support