Re: I am a new one in this forum

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Dec 24, 2011.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On 12/23/2011 6:09 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
    > On 12/23/11 PDT 2:56 PM, RichA wrote:
    >> On 12/21/2011 4:00 AM, SeanWalsh wrote:
    >>> Hi everyone I am a new one in this forum, I want know about Digital
    >>> Photography.

    >>I like to suck dick and take it up the ass.
    >>Oh, you can also take a picture of me doing that if you like.
    >>Sorry I did not write back sooner as I was in mourning over Kim Jung
    >>Il.

    >I nominate the above post for the most uncalled for, low class
    >response in 2011. Even if the OP is trolling. Apologies to Mr. Walsh.

    **** off you homophobe piece of shit.

    You are an uptight **** who needs a good cock down your throat. Pissy
    little douchebags like you probably would swallow a load on first suck
    you want it so much.

    You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il or
    his nice well hung set of balls.
    RichA, Dec 24, 2011

  2. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Dec 23, 8:03 pm, "RichA" <> wrote:
    > On 12/23/2011 6:09 PM, John McWilliams wrote:

    > >>I like to suck dick and take it up the ass.
    > >>Oh, you can also take a picture of me doing that if you like.
    > >>Sorry I did not write back sooner as I was in mourning over Kim Jung
    > >>Il.

    > >I nominate the above post for the most uncalled for, low class
    > >response in 2011. Even if the OP is trolling. Apologies to Mr. Walsh.

    > **** off you homophobe piece of shit.
    >
    > You are an uptight **** who needs a good cock down your throat. Pissy
    > little douchebags like you probably would swallow a load on first suck
    > you want it so much.
    >
    > You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il or
    > his nice well hung set of balls.

    Yeah, that's me. I moved to Australia yesterday. So which of you
    nutjob Aussies was this, really?

    From: "RichA" <>
    Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-
    systems,alt.photography
    Subject: Re: I am a new one in this forum
    Date: 24 Dec 2011 01:03:32 -0000

  3. RichA

    Pete A Guest

    On 2011-12-24 15:47:47 +0000, George Kerby said:

    > On 12/23/11 7:03 PM, in article ,
    > "RichA" <> wrote:

    >>> I nominate the above post for the most uncalled for, low class
    >>> response in 2011. Even if the OP is trolling. Apologies to Mr. Walsh.

    >> **** off you homophobe piece of shit.
    >>
    >> You are an uptight **** who needs a good cock down your throat. Pissy
    >> little douchebags like you probably would swallow a load on first suck
    >> you want it so much.
    >>
    >> You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il or
    >> his nice well hung set of balls.
    >>

    > You Aussies are a quite weird lot, ya' know?!?

    I assumed his reference to Kim Jung Il instead of Kim Jong-il showed
    his ignorance over a wide range of things in life.
    Pete A, Dec 24, 2011
  4. RichA

    John Turco Guest

    RichA wrote:

    > > On Dec 23, 8:03 pm, "RichA" <> wrote:

    <heavily edited for brevity>

    > > You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il
    > > or his nice well hung set of balls.

    > Yeah, that's me. I moved to Australia yesterday. So which of you
    > nutjob Aussies was this, really?

    <edited>

    In my estimation, it appears to be a specific British "sock puppet"
    troll...who occasionally mocks your avowed anti-plastic stance.

    [Of course, anybody can post through an Australian ISP, as well as
    one in any other country.]

    --
    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Dec 25, 2011
  5. RichA

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Sat, 24 Dec 2011 18:35:23 +0000, Pete A <>
    wrote:
    : On 2011-12-24 15:47:47 +0000, George Kerby said:
    :
    : > On 12/23/11 7:03 PM, in article ,
    : > "RichA" <> wrote:
    : >
    : >> On 12/23/2011 6:09 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
    : >>> On 12/23/11 PDT 2:56 PM, RichA wrote:
    : >>>> On 12/21/2011 4:00 AM, SeanWalsh wrote:
    : >>>>> Hi everyone I am a new one in this forum, I want know about Digital
    : >>>>> Photography.
    : >>>>
    : >>>> I like to suck dick and take it up the ass.
    : >>>> Oh, you can also take a picture of me doing that if you like.
    : >>>> Sorry I did not write back sooner as I was in mourning over Kim Jung
    : >>>> Il.
    : >>>
    : >>> I nominate the above post for the most uncalled for, low class
    : >>> response in 2011. Even if the OP is trolling. Apologies to Mr. Walsh.
    : >>
    : >> **** off you homophobe piece of shit.
    : >>
    : >> You are an uptight **** who needs a good cock down your throat. Pissy
    : >> little douchebags like you probably would swallow a load on first suck
    : >> you want it so much.
    : >>
    : >> You are a ****. You are not worthy of even mentioning Kim Jung Il or
    : >> his nice well hung set of balls.
    : >>
    : >
    : > You Aussies are a quite weird lot, ya' know?!?
    :
    : I assumed his reference to Kim Jung Il instead of Kim Jong-il showed
    : his ignorance over a wide range of things in life.

    I'm quite prepared to believe, if you say so, that your knowledge of the
    Korean language, and of the orthographic conventions used to represent its
    words in Latin letters, exceeds that of the vast majority of westerners. But I
    assure you that in the U.S., at least, the name of the late "Dear Leader" is
    routinely Romanized in the print media as "Kim Jung Il". So I think your
    conclusion regarding the overall ignorance of Rich's impostor is pretty
    far-fetched.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Dec 26, 2011