Re: Hum in my headphones...

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Thawabah al-Raym, Mar 3, 2005.

  1. GolfNut, <>, the sugary, psychosomatic
    parasite, and A refiner of precious dung, effused:

    > When playing a game and using headphones...i get a hum in them. any
    > clue why this might be...used to not do it?
    >
    > tw

    Without you realising it, you fuckin' steaming great moron, some **** has
    leathered a fuckin' Balata so fuckin' hard into your ear that the only tune
    you remember to hum is 'God of my salvation, hear'. Ring any bells, you
    dumb ****?

    Just what the **** are you doing on a course listening to fuckin' music you
    stupid fuckwit, mmm?

    FORE!!!!