Re: !HUGE Security breach! A must read for all Coffee drinkers worldwide!

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Michael, Jun 21, 2008.

  1. Michael

    Michael Guest

    "Freesias" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:28:56 +1200, Max Burke wrote:
    >
    >> [Editor's Note (Honan): On numerous occasions when working with clients
    >> I have discovered issues with these type of devices that have undermined
    >> the security of their network.

    > It is a coffee machine. What on _earth_ is it doing connected to the
    > corporate network, and why is it built on such a crappy desktop OS as MS
    > Windows?
    >

    > --

    1/ Corporates need coffee too.
    2/ Well they tried it with Linux but it started producing bullshit instead
    of coffee
    Michael, Jun 21, 2008

  2. On 21 Jun 2008 19:13:32 +1200, Freesias <> wrote
    in <news:p>:

    > On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:09:13 +1200, Michael wrote:
    >
    >> 1/ Corporates need coffee too.

    > So why don't they use a percolator?
    >
    > Where I work we drink lots of coffee and the percolator is in use all day
    > long, and the coffee is lovely and strong!

    When do you go in for your tic-ectomy?

    --
    - Nic.
    <twitch> <twitch>
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jun 21, 2008

  3. Michael

    Michael Guest

    "Freesias" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 19:09:13 +1200, Michael wrote:
    >
    >> 1/ Corporates need coffee too.

    > So why don't they use a percolator?

    Because they already have the other system.

    > Where I work we drink lots of coffee and the percolator is in use all day
    > long, and the coffee is lovely and strong!

    That explains a few things
    Michael, Jun 21, 2008