    I want to watch porn
    But they've left out the screen"
    ..

    Geopelia, Jun 20, 2008

  2. Geopelia

    peterwn Guest

    Re: !HUGE Security breach! A must read for all Coffee drinkersworldwide!

    On Jun 21, 9:43 am, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    > So I can make coffee on my computer! But where is the spout to stick the cup
    > under?

    While computers have coffee cup holders (you open the CDROM drawer) I
    never knew they had spouts.

    peterwn, Jun 21, 2008

  3. Geopelia

    Enkidu Guest

    Geopelia wrote:
    > So I can make coffee on my computer! But where is the spout to stick the cup
    > under?
    >
    > "The makers were mean
    > With my coffee machine,
    > I want to watch porn
    > But they've left out the screen"
    > .

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/extreme-modding,1911.html

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    'hilarious', it usually isn't?

    Enkidu, Jun 21, 2008
  4. Geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "Enkidu" <> wrote in message
    > Geopelia wrote:
    >> So I can make coffee on my computer! But where is the spout to stick the
    >> cup under?
    >>
    >> "The makers were mean
    >> With my coffee machine,
    >> I want to watch porn
    >> But they've left out the screen"
    >> .

    > http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/extreme-modding,1911.html
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Cliff

    That's amazing! But I find it hard enough just to get this computer working,
    when it doesn't want to start.

    The coffee machine does have a computer somewhere inside and a tiny screen
    for messages like "Tray full".
    Hubby can work it, but what a performance when it needs descaling!

    Geopelia

    Geopelia, Jun 21, 2008