Re: https certificate

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kerpal, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. Kerpal

    Kerpal Guest

    "stryder" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I'm trying to get a certificate so I can create an HTTPS site. Does

    anyone have any ideas of how I go about doing this or where to go to get
    one? Do you have to pay for a certificate? This is going to be on a
    standalone network with no connection to the Internet.

    I WANT GIVE MCSE. CAN HTTPS CERTIFICATE BE USE FOR ELECTIVE? SEND
    TRANSCENDER AND BR@INDUMP FOR HTTPS CERTIFICATE EXAM TO
    OR MY LAWYER WILL RUSH YOU.

    Kerpal, Jun 4, 2004

  2. >I WANT GIVE MCSE. CAN HTTPS CERTIFICATE BE USE FOR ELECTIVE? SEND
    >TRANSCENDER AND BR@INDUMP FOR HTTPS CERTIFICATE EXAM TO
    >OR MY LAWYER WILL RUSH YOU.

    WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2004

  3. Kerpal

    JaR Guest

    >>I WANT GIVE MCSE. CAN HTTPS CERTIFICATE BE USE FOR ELECTIVE? SEND
    >>TRANSCENDER AND BR@INDUMP FOR HTTPS CERTIFICATE EXAM TO
    >>OR MY LAWYER WILL RUSH YOU.

    > WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Would somebody please smuggle me in a cold beer?

    JaR
    Thirsty Thug

    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  4. >Would somebody please smuggle me in a cold beer?

    just the one?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 4, 2004
  5. Kerpal

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 21:46:58 +0100, extemporised:

    >>Would somebody please smuggle me in a cold beer?

    > just the one?

    Silly me; s/a/several

    JaR
    Dry Thug

    JaR, Jun 4, 2004
  6. >>>Would somebody please smuggle me in a cold beer?

    >> just the one?
    >>

    >Silly me; s/a/several

    thought so.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 5, 2004