Re: http://sip.xiando.net/index smartvoip

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Brian A, Feb 6, 2010.

  1. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 11:46:13 +0000, Stephen Hammond wrote:

    > Can this be used for Sipbroker to Smartvoip calls given that Smartvoip
    > normally blocks calls from Sipbroker?

    I think that you have answered your own question there!

    > How would I enter the username Hammky via pstn phone ?

    Obviously you can't. You will have to do it indirectly. I would suggest
    that you check out Voxalot, it might help. You haven't given any
    information about your setup so I have to guess. If you give more detail
    about exactly what you want to achieve OVERALL it might be possible to
    give you a solution.

    --
    Please remove 'no_spam_' from email address
    Brian A, Feb 6, 2010