Re: HTML thumbnail images are gone

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Tom, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Uh huh, which is why I backed up the registry before hand, just in case.

    Btw, why the multiple cross-posting of your reply?

    Wizard <> wrote in

    Tom, Mar 27, 2005

  2. Tom

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard, Mar 27, 2005

  3. Tom

    Wizard Guest

    What the **** is it to you, you fucking nosy ****?

    Wizard, Mar 27, 2005
  4. Wizard wrote:
    > Tom <> wrote:
    >
    >>Registry Editor error:
    >>
    >>"Can not import D:\thumbs.reg. The specified file is not a registry
    >>script.You can only import binary registry files from within the
    >>registry editor."

    > Thank your fucking lucky stars. That registry dump the fuckheaded pcbutt
    > gave you will screw up any other registrations you have on all your fucking
    > image types.

    Hey Wizard,

    Why don't you try getting up from your computer and try getting some
    pussy? Oh wait, you're probably some little snot nosed shit that
    wouldn't know what do with a cock if you could find your's. Obviously,
    your mother didn't beat the shit out of you enough, or you'd at at least
    offer some advice instead of insults.

    To everyone else reading this I appologize for the profanity.

    Whowantstoknow, Mar 27, 2005
  5. Tom

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard, Mar 27, 2005
  6. Wizard wrote:
    > Whowantstoknow <> wrote:
    >

    >>Hey Wizard,
    >>
    >>Why don't you try getting up from your computer and try getting some
    >>pussy? Oh wait, you're probably some little snot nosed shit that
    >>wouldn't know what do with a cock if you could find your's. Obviously,
    >>your mother didn't beat the shit out of you enough, or you'd at at
    >>least offer some advice instead of insults.
    >>
    >>To everyone else reading this I appologize for the profanity.

    Oh, did I hit a nerve with that one? You can dish it out but can't take
    it huh?

    Whowantstoknow, Mar 28, 2005