Re: HP Scanner disconnects

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by °Mike°, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. °Mike°

    °Mike° Guest

    <Followup-To set to 24hoursupport.helpdesk>

    Does this apply?

    Scanning Stops Using NEC Open Host Controller and HP USB Scanner
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;244594

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:52:32 +0100, in
    <bdc28c$lci$>
    Stevie D scrawled: