Re: HP OfficeJet 6210 All In One driver problem

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Furig the stoat-embosser, Mar 30, 2005.

  1. MrGrumpy, <> wrote:

    > "KingBax" <> wrote in message

    >> I am using XP Pro RC2

    > I'm assuming this has never worked / is a new HP installation
    > Have you tried the HP site for support?
    > You have checked your pc sys manu web site for mobo updates, eg
    > bios/drivers, video driver updates
    > You will likely have to ensure HP driver installations have been
    > properly removed. - see HP support site

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?dlc=en&lc=en&product=
    421991&lang=en&cc=uk&rule=18220
    > Did you follow installation procedure exactly, v.often usb devices
    > require that you install software prior to you connecting the
    > hardware.

    See that bit of text of the OP's that has been left unsnipped, shit for
    fucking brains? You do? Well, maybe you should ask the OP if you should
    assume he really means XP Pro RC2, eh, you fucking nincompoop.
    Furig the stoat-embosser, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Furig the stoat-embosser

    MrGrumpy Guest

    You had something to offer, other than inane comments?

    "Furig the stoat-embosser"
    <>

    MrGrumpy, Mar 30, 2005

  3. MrGrumpy, <> wrote:

    > You had something to offer, other than inane comments?

    What is inane about checking if he really means RC2, you stupid,
    top-posting, fuckwit pillock? Do you even know what RC2 is, you
    techno-retard?

    Gidash the dissatisfied, Mar 30, 2005
  4. Furig the stoat-embosser

    MrGrumpy Guest

    Sad life you lead

    "Gidash the dissatisfied" <>
    wrote in message
    > MrGrumpy, <> wrote:
    >
    > > You had something to offer, other than inane comments?

    > What is inane about checking if he really means RC2, you stupid,
    > top-posting, fuckwit pillock? Do you even know what RC2 is, you
    > techno-retard?
    >
    > > "Furig the stoat-embosser"

    <>

    MrGrumpy, Mar 30, 2005
  5. MrGrumpy, <> wrote:

    > Sad life you lead

    Your tacit admission to totally fucking up is noted.

    >>> I am using XP Pro RC2

    >> I'm assuming this has never worked

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

    Quik the pimple-proselytiser, Mar 30, 2005
  6. Furig the stoat-embosser

    MrGrumpy Guest

    your so easy

    "Quik the pimple-proselytiser"
    <> wrote in message
    > MrGrumpy, <> wrote:
    >

    > > Sad life you lead

    > Your tacit admission to totally fucking up is noted.

    > >> I'm assuming this has never worked

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
    >
    > > "Gidash the dissatisfied"
    > > <> wrote in message

    > >> What is inane about checking if he really means RC2, you stupid,
    > >> top-posting, fuckwit pillock? Do you even know what RC2 is, you
    > >> techno-retard?

    <>

    MrGrumpy, Mar 31, 2005
  7. MrGrumpy, <> wrote:

    > your so easy

    You're so fucking lame.

    *plonk*

    > "Quik the pimple-proselytiser"

    Midish the floosie-outrunner, Mar 31, 2005
  8. Furig the stoat-embosser

    HeeroYuy Guest

    "MrGrumpy" <> wrote in message
    > You had something to offer, other than inane comments?

    How about this: Officejet 6210 drivers weren't made for a Release Candidate
    (BETA) version of Windows XP. If you tried, well, GET A RETAIL VERSION OF
    XP!!! Only THEN if it doesn't work you contact HP.

    HeeroYuy, Apr 3, 2005