Re: How to write with mirror image of letters

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by jj206, May 23, 2007.

  1. jj206

    jj206 Guest

    Bhaiyyah wrote:
    > I have observed that on so many places users are writing with letters
    > in it's mirror/upside down image. How can we do this?

    Hi Bhaiyyah,

    You need to post a website or explain where people are
    writing mirror backwards or upside down. Email ? Message
    boards ? IM ? IRC ? The more info the better. (^:

    > Example#1:
    > ..Ð¸Ñ”Î½Ñ”Ñ â„“Ñ”Ñ‚ тнє ωσℓ∂'Ñ• σÏιиισи Ñ”ffє¢т уσυ..

    This is useless gibberish to most readers of this newsgroup.

    Geothermal
    jj206, May 23, 2007

  2. jj206

    Lookout Guest

    On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:38:12 -0700, jj206
    <> wrote:

    >Bhaiyyah wrote:
    >> I have observed that on so many places users are writing with letters
    >> in it's mirror/upside down image. How can we do this?

    >Hi Bhaiyyah,
    >
    >You need to post a website or explain where people are
    >writing mirror backwards or upside down. Email ? Message
    >boards ? IM ? IRC ? The more info the better. (^:
    >
    >> Example#1:
    >> ..иєνєÑ? ℓєт тнє ωσℓ∂'Ñ• σÏ?ιиισи Ñ”ffє¢т уσυ..

    >This is useless gibberish to most readers of this newsgroup.
    >
    >Geothermal

    IRC (mIRC) has several plug ins that let you do that.
    Lookout, May 24, 2007