Re: How to use VoIP freely in blocking countries?

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Pakion, Jul 14, 2009.

  1. Pakion

    Pakion Guest

    -> ##-----------------------------------------------##
    > Telecom Discussions athttp://www.telecom-gear.com/
    > no-spam access to your favorite newsgroup -
    > comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 6796 messages and counting!

    Dear.

    i have a solution to bypass the ISP .no matter they blicked any of
    your VOIP ports.
    plz lets me know if you wants solution.

    Regards
    Ahmed Muddasir