Re: How to use Mozilla so it's friendly with OE - HELP please!

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by ho alexandre, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. ho alexandre

    ho alexandre Guest

    asage wrote:
    > In spite of all this, nobody who uses OE (and there are an awful lot of
    > people who use OE), can use 'combine and decode' on my posts. This is
    > happening in Windows.

    er, what is that "combine and decode" thing ?
    --
    XandreX
    /I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/
    ho alexandre, Jul 15, 2003

  2. ho alexandre

    Hellmark Guest

    ho alexandre's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
    body were:
    > asage wrote:
    >> In spite of all this, nobody who uses OE (and there are an awful lot of
    >> people who use OE), can use 'combine and decode' on my posts. This is
    >> happening in Windows.

    > er, what is that "combine and decode" thing ?

    Combine and decode takes posts that have been split and rejoins them.
    It's very common in the binaries groups.

    --
    Hellmark
    -If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit!
    Hellmark, Jul 16, 2003