Re: How To Upgrade BIOS on Old PC?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by DeMoN LaG, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Trent© <> wrote in
    news::

    > I didn't know the BIOS chip was installed into a Ziff socket.

    I don't own a single board (of about 8 that are in working condition in my
    house) that have a ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) BIOS socket. CL doesn't know
    what he is talking about, yet again.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Oct 14, 2003

  2. DeMoN LaG

    Trent© Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:21:31 -0000, DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote:

    >Trent© <> wrote in
    >
    >> I didn't know the BIOS chip was installed into a Ziff socket.
    >>

    >I don't own a single board (of about 8 that are in working condition in my
    >house) that have a ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) BIOS socket. CL doesn't know
    >what he is talking about, yet again.

    But you guys get too excited over him!

    You don't see ME posting a rebuttal every time Michael Nut Case posts
    something! lol

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    Trent©, Oct 14, 2003

  3. DeMoN LaG

    Michael-NC Guest

    "Trent©" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:21:31 -0000, DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote:
    >
    > >Trent© <> wrote in
    > >
    > >> I didn't know the BIOS chip was installed into a Ziff socket.
    > >>

    > >I don't own a single board (of about 8 that are in working condition in

    my
    > >house) that have a ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) BIOS socket. CL doesn't

    know
    > >what he is talking about, yet again.

    > But you guys get too excited over him!
    >
    > You don't see ME posting a rebuttal every time Michael Nut Case posts
    > something! lol

    That's because you don't have to, you trolling asswipe.

    Go take a swim in a "rice patty", ya jerk.
    Michael-NC, Oct 15, 2003
  4. DeMoN LaG

    Trent© Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:39:09 GMT, "Michael-NC"
    <> wrote:

    >"Trent©" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:21:31 -0000, DeMoN LaG <n@a> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Trent© <> wrote in

    >> >I don't own a single board (of about 8 that are in working condition in

    >my
    >> >house) that have a ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) BIOS socket. CL doesn't

    >know
    >> >what he is talking about, yet again.

    >> But you guys get too excited over him!
    >>
    >> You don't see ME posting a rebuttal every time Michael Nut Case posts
    >> something! lol

    >That's because you don't have to, you trolling asswipe.
    >
    >Go take a swim in a "rice patty", ya jerk.

    I wasn't sure you'd recognize yer name! lol

    Have a nice week...

    Trent

    Trent©, Oct 15, 2003
  5. DeMoN LaG

    Michael-NC Guest

    "Trent©" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:39:09 GMT, "Michael-NC"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Trent©" <> wrote in message

    in
    > >my

    > >know
    > >>
    > >> But you guys get too excited over him!
    > >>
    > >> You don't see ME posting a rebuttal every time Michael Nut Case posts
    > >> something! lol

    > >That's because you don't have to, you trolling asswipe.
    > >
    > >Go take a swim in a "rice patty", ya jerk.
    > >

    > I wasn't sure you'd recognize yer name! lol

    I'm _sure_ you'd recognize "trolling asswipe." You can't spell trent without
    it.
    Michael-NC, Oct 16, 2003