Re: How To Upgrade BIOS on Old PC?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by DeMoN LaG, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Trent© <> wrote in

    > And I'm sure you know this. You just stated it poorly.

    Yes. What I meant was if I have in front of me an Asus P2B and a Epox
    8K3A, I can't take the BIOS chip from one and put it into another. I
    (usually) can take the BIOS chip from one Asus P2B and insert it into
    another Asus P2B. As Calvin has already clarified, I did not mean
    motherboard as a unit, but motherboard as in a model.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 14, 2003