Re: How to unglue lips?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Powaqqatsi, Mar 20, 2005.

  1. Powaqqatsi

    Powaqqatsi Guest

    , wrote in message
    :
    > On 20 Mar 2005 07:16:39 GMT, elaich <> wrote:
    >
    >>> wrote in

    >>> Using Acetone on ones lips??? What's worse - the disease or the
    >>> cure? LOL!!

    > (on myself)
    >
    > I use'd a pin inserted into my super glue bottle to keep it closed,
    > one time it was stuck, so I used my front teeth to pull it out.
    >
    > Of course I was applying pressure to the bottle, when the pin came
    > loose, glue squirted into my mouth, on my teeth, my tongue, I almost
    > pass'd out.
    >
    > The moisture of my mouth kept anything from sticking, but god were
    > they ever coated...

    Pity the stuff isn't highly toxic and with immediate effect.

    Powaqqatsi, Mar 20, 2005

  2. Powaqqatsi

    Guest

    On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 02:14:59 -0600, Powaqqatsi
    <> wrote:

    |> > I use'd a pin inserted into my super glue bottle to keep it closed,
    |> > one time it was stuck, so I used my front teeth to pull it out.
    |> >
    |> > Of course I was applying pressure to the bottle, when the pin came
    |> > loose, glue squirted into my mouth, on my teeth, my tongue, I almost
    |> > pass'd out.
    |> >
    |> > The moisture of my mouth kept anything from sticking, but god were
    |> > they ever coated...
    |>
    |> Pity the stuff isn't highly toxic and with immediate effect.

    No, I'm afraid just brain damage
    http://ptcl.chem.ox.ac.uk/MSDS/ET/ethyl_cyanoacrylate.html

    Sigh, an insight of a portion of ones life befuddle's the obvious.

    --
    http://www.newscientist.com/channel/space/mg18524911.600

    , Mar 20, 2005

  3. Powaqqatsi

    Powaqqatsi Guest

    :

    So avoid mirrors, you stupid ****.

    Powaqqatsi, Mar 20, 2005
  4. Powaqqatsi

    Drude Guest

    In article <45d36a87fc674ba0b897a708a61ed401
    @alt.binaries.erotica.multimedia.liquid.laughter>,
    says...
    > , wrote in message
    > :
    >
    > > Sigh, an insight of a portion of ones life befuddle's the obvious.

    > So avoid mirrors, you stupid ****.

    Trying to be K-Man junior, Powaqqatsi?

    Give it up...one is definitely enough, and saying '****' doesn't mean
    you're doing it correctly.