Re: How to Spend USA Extra Tax Refund Checks

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Mar 28, 2008.

  1. I vote for spending them on extra sex dolls for
    our blow-up-doll collections...

    That way, sex-toys will replace the Internet
    as the next big growth industry...

    And we can all buy stock and get much richer!

    --

    My name is Bucky Breeder and I posted this while under
    heavy sniper fire... and I so approve of this message!

    ANNOY HILARY CLINTON :

    Tell her how Bosnian sniper rifles are spring-loaded,
    and only fire corks attached with 4 feet of string...

    http://tinyurl.com/2gs7km

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

    http://www.jonregen.com/audio/WORDS_MUSIC_2006-Finished_Wi.m3u
    Bucky Breeder, Mar 28, 2008