Re: how to skip attratcions on PETER PAN dvd?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mad As Hell, May 24, 2004.

  1. Mad As Hell

    Mad As Hell Guest

    On Sun, 23 May 2004 18:54:40 GMT, "Brandon Fisher"
    <> wrote:

    >"rwright" <> wrote in message
    >> Why can't I watch the PETER PAN DVD without having to sit throught the CAT
    >> IN THE HAT coming attractions? There is NO way to skip over the coming
    >> attraction on this DVD! If I hit the SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER button, my DVD
    >> player says this function is not allowed and the same thing when I hit the
    >> DVD MENU button (this will usually bring me right to the DVD's Main Menu).
    >> I think that is VERY frustrating!!
    >> Is anyone else having this problem?

    >If I fast forward at the highest allowable speed, it takes about 3-4 seconds
    >to skip the forced trailers.

    Yeah, if you apply a little lubricant, it slips in a lot easier...and keep
    saying "thank you sir, may I have another".

    People, you should be mad about this and let fuggin' Universal know why.

    --
    Questo messaggio e' stato inoltrato automaticamente
    da un paio di anonymous remailer. Il mittente originale
    Mad As Hell, May 24, 2004