Re: how to skip attratcions on PETER PAN dvd?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Martha Washington, May 23, 2004.

  1. On Sun, 23 May 2004 15:10:00 GMT, "rwright" <> wrote:

    >Why can't I watch the PETER PAN DVD without having to sit throught the CAT
    >IN THE HAT coming attractions? There is NO way to skip over the coming
    >attraction on this DVD! If I hit the SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER button, my DVD
    >player says this function is not allowed and the same thing when I hit the
    >DVD MENU button (this will usually bring me right to the DVD's Main Menu).
    >I think that is VERY frustrating!!
    >Is anyone else having this problem?

    When I have this problem, I first email or write the studio and let them
    know I'm going to do my part to see that their DVD sales decreases because
    of their disdain for the customer.

    Then I rip a copy if the disc (DVD burners...quite decent ones... are well
    under $100 now), removing all the User Prohibitions and the FBI threat.
    (Just one click of IFOEdit does that.)

    I then sell the original on EBay.

    No, I don't expect to turn around the offending studios' practices alone.
    I'm just doing my part.

    --
    Questo messaggio e' stato inoltrato automaticamente
    da un paio di anonymous remailer. Il mittente originale

    Martha Washington, May 23, 2004