Re: How to see all programs after Start -> All Programs

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ben Leal, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Ben Leal

    Ben Leal Guest

    I just repro your scenario on my pc and this is the behavior i got. after i
    added enough shortcuts to run a menu off screen.

    default it create a continuation of the menu off to the side, ie two
    columns.
    alternatively, you can right click your start button, go to properties.
    Mine is set to *not* use the classic menu.
    click "cutomize on the Start Menu tab then go the Advanced tab.
    In the list of "Start Menu Items" scroll down until you see the option
    "Scroll menu". It's almost at the bottom.
    Check it and "ok" out.
    Now you should get the little arrows at the top and bottom of the menus that
    run off the screen.

    Ben

    Ben Leal, Aug 6, 2003

  2. That's it. Thanks.