Re: How to save flash files?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rudiger Flatula, Jul 23, 2004.

  1. Rudiger Flatula, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Rudiger Flatula

    Sonic Guest

    I use opera - View source, look for the link the .swf file. copy and paste
    it into the address bar, and choose Save.

    --
    BOINC Team -
    http://setiweb.ssl.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=112938

    Sonic, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Rudiger Flatula

    Doc Guest

    Rudiger Flatula <> stared blankly into space for a
    short while before writing:
    > "Warmingup" <> wrote in message
    >> http://images.shockwave.com/afassets/flash/this_land.swf

    > Very well done.
    >
    > Reminds me of a question I've had for a while now;
    >
    > How can I save .swf files for later playback?

    On my system (XP), once the flash has downloaded it can be found in...

    c:\Documents and settings\Doc\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
    File\this_land.swf

    Obviously you would replace "Doc" with whatever name you logged into
    Windows with.

    I'll up the swf to alr seperately

    --
    Doc
    Doc, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Rudiger Flatula

    Win Guest

    Flash Hunter

    Win, Jul 23, 2004
  5. In Internet Explorer go

    File -> Send -> Page by email

    When the email comes up, the flash file will be an attachment, right click
    on it and save as..

    Visual Boodu .NET, Jul 23, 2004
  6. When the email comes up, email it to yourself, then save the attachment :)

    Visual Boodu .NET, Jul 23, 2004
  7. Rudiger Flatula

    Rayxen Guest

    "Visual Boodu .NET" <> says...
    > In Internet Explorer go

    With Firefox, just choose "File -> Save As" the swf file will be in the
    file/directory you saved. I presume the same would be for IE?
    Rayxen, Jul 23, 2004