Re: How to rip a DVD and convert Mod/Tod to AVI, WMV, MPG…

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by windynight99, Feb 10, 2009.

  1. windynight99

    windynight99 Guest

    Part2: How to rip DVD to other format?
    Step 0: click "DVD ripper" button to use Aiseesoft DVD Ripper
    http://www.aiseesoft.com/dvd-ripper.html">Best DVD Ripper

    Step 1: Import DVD.
    Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD” button to
    load DVD.
    http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/mod-suite/load.jpg

    Tips: This DVD Ripper can load three DVD source, you can load your DVD
    from DVD drive, DVD folder in your PC and also IFO file.
    Step 2: Video settings.
    Select the output video format you want from the “Profile” drop-down
    list.
    http://www.aiseesoft.com/images/guide/mod-suite/profile.jpg

    Tips:
    1: You can also select Audio Track and Subtitle from their respectively
    drop-down list.
    2: You can click the “Settings” button to set your video parameters.

    Step 3: Start conversion
    Click the “Start” button to start your conversion.
    Step 4: Click “Open” button to open your output destination file.

    Just as the Mod Video Converter, it also could trim, crop and effect.

    Now you can enjoy your digital life like a cork.

    --
    windynight99

    windynight99, Feb 10, 2009

  2. windynight99

    huzule119 Guest

    good quality and fast speed

    --
    huzule119

    huzule119, Feb 16, 2009

  3. windynight99

    huzule119 Guest

    snowy day and romantic

    --
    huzule119

    huzule119, Feb 17, 2009
  4. windynight99

    huzule119 Guest

    good job and nice guide

    --
    huzule119

    huzule119, Feb 19, 2009
  5. windynight99

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >snowy day and romantic

    the geese are flying south tonight.
    i repeat, the geese are flying south tonight.
    message ends....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 20, 2009
  6. windynight99

    huzule119 Guest

    sunny day and blue sky

    --
    huzule119

    huzule119, Feb 24, 2009
  7. windynight99

    huzule119 Guest

    the best converter

    --
    huzule119

    huzule119, Feb 25, 2009
  8. windynight99

    huzule119 Guest

    diving in the wide sea

    --
    huzule119

    huzule119, Feb 26, 2009
  9. windynight99

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >diving in the wide sea

    you are one fcuked up bot. are you related to kelly me?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 26, 2009
  10. windynight99

    huzule119 Guest

    nice guide and god job

    --
    huzule119

    huzule119, Mar 2, 2009
  11. windynight99

    huzule119 Guest

    hope you will like it.

    --
    huzule119

    huzule119, Mar 4, 2009
  12. windynight99

    showmeoff9 Guest

    Hope more ipod fans come here to share usful things. This website is a
    good place to communicate. Thank you for the moderator.

    --
    showmeoff9

    showmeoff9, Mar 9, 2009
  13. windynight99

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Hope more ipod fans come here to share usful things. This website is a
    >good place to communicate. Thank you for the moderator.

    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 9, 2009
  14. windynight99

    showmeoff9 Guest

    A wonderful tool, easy and convient.

    --
    showmeoff9

    showmeoff9, Mar 12, 2009
  15. windynight99

    showmeoff9 Guest

    hi, friend, it is a nice tool. Thank you for your share.

    --
    showmeoff9

    showmeoff9, Mar 13, 2009
  16. windynight99

    CBIC Guest

    Re: How to rip a DVD and convert Mod/Tod to AVI, WMV, MPG.

    "showmeoff9" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > hi, friend, it is a nice tool. Thank you for your share.

    That's what your mama said last night.

    CBIC, Mar 13, 2009
  17. windynight99

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >hi, friend, it is a nice tool. Thank you for your share.
    you're gay.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 13, 2009
  18. windynight99

    Frisbee® Guest

    showmeoff9 wrote:
    > hi, friend, it is a nice tool. Thank you for your share.

    Well it was the least I could do with my nice tool.

    Frisbee®, Mar 13, 2009
  19. windynight99

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:46:49 -0400, "Frisbee®" <>
    wrote:

    >showmeoff9 wrote:
    >> hi, friend, it is a nice tool. Thank you for your share.

    >Well it was the least I could do with my nice tool.

    Don't listen to him, it is smeggy, cheesy, wart-addled and very tiny (in
    fact so tiny he thought it was a fanny). It should NOT be shared.

    PAJ, Mar 14, 2009
  20. windynight99

    sahota

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all, .Mod and .Tod videos are mainly produced by digital harddisk camcorder such as JVC camcorder and so on. It is not common video formats and can only be played on some special players, if you want to watch these video on your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Archos and other portable devices you need a MOD Converter, i use 4Videosoft Tod Mod Converter which works well for me, more info can visite their official site.

    sahota, Apr 9, 2009